[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Todd Gurley on the wire

SNOWBOUND33

37 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I'm sure you are right technically, but I thought I would get some more valued, educated opinions here.  I'm sure there are some that have heard of this new type of league.

Don't mean to hijack your thread. In my guillotine league, Lamar Jackson is on the waiver wire. :wacko:

Ours is also out of 1,000 blind bidding dollars. 

I don't know what to bid for him.

38 minutes ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I'm sure you are right technically, but I thought I would get some more valued, educated opinions here.  I'm sure there are some that have heard of this new type of league.

The catch with the guillotine league and FAAB is that there will be bigger names coming soon. Can you put up enough points without him next week? What does the rest of your roster look like?

Just now, Wolverines Fan said:

Don't mean to hijack your thread. In my guillotine league, Lamar Jackson is on the waiver wire. :wacko:

Ours is also out of 1,000 blind bidding dollars. 

I don't know what to bid for him.

Oh, I would put down serious money for him. Who is your other QB?

29 minutes ago, Shaft said:

The catch with the guillotine league and FAAB is that there will be bigger names coming soon. Can you put up enough points without him next week? What does the rest of your roster look like?

exactly.   That is why i am wondering about his durabilty.  My best back up is Jamaal Williams

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shaft said:

Exactly. That's what I keep telling myself. 

The LJax owner also lost Hilton, Chubb, Ingram, Ertz and John Brown.