[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody buying Scotty Miller?

bburdett

He's certainly worth monitoring and is probably a guy to grab sooner rather than waiting for the breakout, if you have the room for him.

FOr you, assuming you are referring to the team in your signature, I don't see where you'd have room for him given the position limits on RB and WR

24 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

DoesMiller have the skill set to get elevated consistently by Brady?

He is a 5 foot 9, 174 pound late round white wide receiver

Based on what he did with Welker (5 foot 9, 194 pound, undraftd) and Edelman (5 foot 10, 198 pound, 7th round pick) it seems that Miller is basically a lock to be a top 12 WR.

I say that facetiously, but he absolutely fits the mold of the kind of WR that was elevated by playing with Brady.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Big Country said:

He is a 5 foot 9, 174 pound late round white wide receiver

Based on what he did with Welker (5 foot 9, 194 pound, undraftd) and Edelman (5 foot 10, 198 pound, 7th round pick) it seems that Miller is basically a lock to be a top 12 WR.

I say that facetiously, but he absolutely fits the mold of the kind of WR that was elevated by playing with Brady.

I didn't know Brady racially profiled. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, bburdett said:

Not sure what the TB offense will be, but he seemed to have a connection with Brady and I wonder if he could play the Edelman role in that offense?  Not adding him just yet, but I am intrigued by him.

I'm buying. Brady loves his intermediate route runners. I was waiting to see who would emerge in this offense for that role. 

Guy in our league dropped Tyler Boyd to add him, and I forgot he was playing last night, so now he's on waivers again until next week. But not sure I have room for him anyway.  Seemed kind of a lateral move, and Boyd was somebody I really liked last year, seems like a WR3/4 guy that's worth being on a roster, especially a deep one like ours (most people have 5-6 WRs we only start 3).