Sign in to follow this  
soopanuts

Who is GB’s WR2

1 hour ago, soopanuts said:

Is it Lazard or MVS?

Exactly.

I think it will switch back and forth.  Whomever does not drop passes get the most targets.

Lazard is on the depth chart. MVS is the higher upside guy though. He had two terrible drops last week, one of them would have been a 50+ yard td. I would rather have MVS than Lazard 

• Thanks 1

Rodgers seems to trust Lazard more, but can't help himself when MVS is wide open.  MIN was brutal last week.... MVS could have easily gone for 6-175-3 if not for the drops.  The best analogy I can think of is basketball.  Lazard is the more reliable go-to guy.  But, when your 4th or 5th scoring option is wide open time after time, sooner or later somebody is going to throw him the ball.  MVS is that guy.... drained a wide open three-pointer, but missed a couple of layups as well.  Those misses don't hurt in a blowout, but if he continues to botch layups, Rodgers is going to look elsewhere.

• Like 1

With an open roster spot, I too am curious on which one between Laz and MVS would be the one to have on the bench as an Adams owner.  Just planning in the event Adams goes out on injury again.

5 hours ago, Red Storm said:

With an open roster spot, I too am curious on which one between Laz and MVS would be the one to have on the bench as an Adams owner.  Just planning in the event Adams goes out on injury again.

If you're talking about replacing Adams if he gets hurt I would say lazard, although i don't know how much upside there is in that.