Kittle out

Posted just now

Did not see this on any thread....

Kittle out this Sunday knee.

Go Jordan Reed!

22 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Go Jordan Reed!

Did you ever release him? :rolleyes:

I am getting slammed with injuries already this year.  Yikes.

Got J.Reed in a waiver as soon as I read the news.  If anything to keep him away from Kittle owner.

Hopefully more news comes out about Kittle injury.  I got J.Reed in another league and it would be great trade bait.

Kittle hyper extended knee (2nd time)

Does not sound good, but not season ending.  This is Dr. talking about what is known about first injury and what he saw on video in second injury.

I think he will be back after a week.  Probably wear a brace.  They just paid him all that money.  I wonder if that will play a factor in injury recovery time.

5 hours ago, Shaft said:

Did you ever release him? :rolleyes:

Yes, just before Kittle's injury. Because that's how I roll. 

• Haha 2

Jordan Reed will probably be in concussion protocol by lunchtime today. Don't waste your time with him. There are so many good young TEs that you can plug in for a week or two. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Jordan Reed will probably be in concussion protocol by lunchtime today. Don't waste your time with him. There are so many good young TEs that you can plug in for a week or two. 

Disagree.  In 12 team leagues with decent sized rosters most or all of those TEs are already owned.  Reed has a history of production and is on a team thin at WR. He could be a great backup plan for Kittle owners.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Disagree.  In 12 team leagues with decent sized rosters most or all of those TEs are already owned.  Reed has a history of production and is on a team thin at WR. He could be a great backup plan for Kittle owners.

In a 12 team league maybe. And that's a hard maybe for me. If he gets hit he's done. 

10 hours ago, League_Champion said:

In a 12 team league maybe. And that's a hard maybe for me. If he gets hit he's done. 

This. He is Mr. Glass of the brain.

Eric Lindros was one of the strongest guys in the NHL and by the end he was getting knocked out by a stiff breeze.  It isn't about how tough you are 

On 9/19/2020 at 11:36 AM, Bobby Brown said:

I stand very corrected! 

On 9/19/2020 at 11:36 AM, Bobby Brown said:

Good call there Bobby. Reed is on 🔥

30% target share for 24 fantasy points.  Might have been more if Garapollo didn't get hurt.  

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

30% target share for 24 fantasy points.  Might have been more if Garapollo didn't get hurt.  

Agree, he looked great 

:rolleyes:

Kittle will again sit.  Look for him to return Week 4.  They probably don't need him this week anyways.

And Reed is down again. Does the guy just not drink enough water or stretch? Dude needs to find a new job