I'd definitely trade Jonnu for him, I still think Hurst will see a lot of targets/catches (Jamal Adams shut him down last week)

I think it depends on your roster... neither TE is matchup-proof so it could be nice to have options if you don't really need a WR.  but, if you are going to trade one, i'd go Jonnu as well

Edited by kle

@Montana is da Man @kle @tdybaz

My receivers are Woods, Moore and Marquise Brown. I could use a back up and if Ruggs balls out, I may be able to trade two of my receivers (which could include Ruggs) and go for a RB1 or WR1. Any thoughts?...or am I good with my receivers? Thanks guys...

7 hours ago, bunso1012 said:

@Montana is da Man @kle @tdybaz

My receivers are Woods, Moore and Marquise Brown. I could use a back up and if Ruggs balls out, I may be able to trade two of my receivers (which could include Ruggs) and go for a RB1 or WR1. Any thoughts?...or am I good with my receivers? Thanks guys...

Go get him for Jonnu

I like your WRs, but like you said you could use another backup WR. I would still move forward with trading Jonnu for Ruggs

24 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Jonnu is owned in about 30% of ESPN leagues. Why would anyone trade Ruggs for him? 

Great point. Maybe they trust Tannehill over Carr since AJ Brown is out. Smith may ball out or crash.