[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chubb trade targets

colby031300

I want to sell high on Nick Chubb so I want to know who y'all think I should try to trade for (basically what part of my team is the weakest)

10 team full PPR

QB- Lamar Jackson

RB- CMC, Chubb, Mostert, Ronald Jones III, Malcom Brown

WR- Woods, Gallup, Metcalf, Watkins, Shepard

TE- Andrews, Hurst

On 9/20/2020 at 4:39 PM, League_Champion said:

Don't sell Chubb, why?? He's a stud, utilize him. 

On 9/20/2020 at 5:56 PM, Montana is da Man said:

Mostert is injured,  rojo stinks and Malcolm brown is well Malcolm brown

You need chubb

21 hours ago, gallagorilla said:

Yup. Dont like chubb but your team is suddenly weak. Id target carson, Kelley, gibson

10 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

I'd stay put. Chubb is a beast

1 hour ago, deh7994 said:

Yeah you'll need Chubb while CMC is out. I'd keep him 

Thanks guys for the input. I decided to keep Chubb with the injury fiasco that happened this week :(. However, I have another question. I was just offered a trade of Kareem hunt for Hayden Hurst. With me already having Chubb I am not too sure about it but with me in need of another running back, I figured I could get yall's input. He also offered the same trade but for Joe Mixon so which one do y'all think is best for me if y'all suggest accepting at all?

10 hours ago, colby031300 said:

Thanks guys for the input. I decided to keep Chubb with the injury fiasco that happened this week :(. However, I have another question. I was just offered a trade of Kareem hunt for Hayden Hurst. With me already having Chubb I am not too sure about it but with me in need of another running back, I figured I could get yall's input. He also offered the same trade but for Joe Mixon so which one do y'all think is best for me if y'all suggest accepting at all?

Someone is giving up Mixon for Hurst and you haven't accepted yet?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

Yeah seriously, sounds like a joke. Accept 

Yeah mixon in heartbeat, but I would also take hunt as well if he wises up.  With the browns O, you could actually play both rb most weeks, or just play based on script (Chubb for positive games, Hunt for negative).  Hunts actually been better than Chubb so far, and they haven't even unleashed him in the passing game yet...