[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Half PPR - CMC owner looking for RB help

Amit87

CMC owner in my league is looking for some RB help. Firstly, here are both of our rosters (left out defence and kicker cause they’re irrelevant here)

Me:

QB - Allen

RB - Cook, Jones, Conner, Hunt, Montgomery, Mattison

WR - JuJu, Woods, Moore, Hilton

TE - Hurst

IR - Thomas 

Him:

QB - Wilson, Brady

RB - CMC, David Johnson (yes that’s it)

WR - Julio, Metcalf, Landry, John Brown, MVS, Scott Miller

TE - Kelce, Goedert

Wilson and Kelce are off limits for him. He offered:

His Julio for my Conner + Moore, but is that a little steep?

He also mentioned he’d do Conner + Hunt or Montgomery for Julio.

1) Would you do either of those?

2) What are some other options I could explore, involving Conner and his Julio or CMC?

3) Or do I just hold still with my team?

I think in his position Conner for Julio straight up fair.  As far as CMC I would doubt he will move him for anything less than Cook and maybe Monty/Hunt (possibly Conner).  I actually am not sure you need to make a move here, unless you want to aim for CMC and he will sell him for Cook/Monty tops.  You would have to survive a few weeks with Jones & Conner, but when he comes back you would have the potential #1 RB/WR combo.  If you think that is too much, I would actually just stand pat and not worry about Julio.

Edit: To be clear I would not start by offering Cook/Monty, but that is the most I would find acceptable and even then it's iffy.

Edited by bburdett

30 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Try for julio but expect rejection

I offered Conner + TY Hilton for Julio but he said no.  He's asking for Conner + Moore, or Conner + Monty/Hunt.  Are any of those reasonable?  If they are, I have 1st waiver priority and could backfill with the likes of:

Josh Kelley

Latavius Murray

Robby Anderson

Jeudy

Marvin Jones Jr.

Hunter Henry as a 2nd TE

If not I'll just stand pat

5 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Id probably trade conner + monty.  Backfill with Kelley 

I think I really like this. You're losing depth at rb but I really like Kelley right now so if you for sure could pick him up I'd do this for Julio. 

Out of curiosity, what's he willing to give cmc for?

Edited by MacAttak

36 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

I think I really like this. You're losing depth at rb but I really like Kelley right now so if you for sure could pick him up I'd do this for Julio. 

Out of curiosity, what's he willing to give cmc for?

For CMC it would have likely needed to involve at least Cook from me, maybe more. But with Thomas already missing time and 4/8 teams making playoffs, it would be hard to stay too competitive during the next 4-6 weeks if I gave up Cook or Jones+