[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Allen Robinson a good trade target?

Calculated

Good buy low player to target?  Are you concerned at all about Robinson requesting a trade?  Robinson owner has Montgomery, as well, so they may be more inclined to trade away Robinson rather than starting both?

QB: Brees

WR: D.J. Moore, Hilton, Green, Cooks, Miller

RB: Chubb, A. Jones, Singletary, Hines, Mattison, Edmonds

TE: Andrews

Edited by Calculated

Yeah Robinson is totally a good trade target right now. And I also have Anthony Miller, who is seeing fewer snap percentages than the rookie Darnell Mooney... but A-Rob is the #1. The only concern I personally have is Trubisky, same as always.

3 minutes ago, FastSteve said:

If he stays with the Bears because he is their best offensive weapon, yes. I assume the Miller you have listed is also Bears? I wouldn't want two WR from same team with a manurety QB - I say that as a Bears fan. 

Yeah, that is Anthony Miller.  Drafted him to stash in hopes of a breakout year.  Didn't do anything week 2 though. Depending on how he does in the coming weeks I would potentially drop him anyways.