[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop McKinnon to Pick up Jeudy

jalvara

10 Team PPR. Here's my team:

QB- Murray

RB- Carson

RB- David Johnson

WR- T. Hill

WR- OBJ

TE- Jonnu Smith

Flex- D. Montgomery

K- Gould

D/ST- Saints

Bench- Hilton, McKinnon, Devante Parker, Dobbins

IR- Kittle

When Kittle comes back I would be dropping Jonnu.  My reasoning for Jeudy is that with Sutton out for the season, he will become the #1 WR in Denver and the #2 receiving option behind Fant for the rest of the season. While McKinnon will get some good opportunities for the next couple of weeks, he will be back in a timeshare when Mostert and Coleman get back. 

I personally wouldn’t drop McKinnon right now. I think he actually has some nice value especially with the slew of injuries to running backs this past weekend.  So if you’re really set on Jeudy, I would try to trade McKinnon + another WR/RB to try to get an upgrade somewhere and that would free up a spot for Jeudy. Try and see if the Mostert owner has anyone that catches your eye.

• Thanks 1