[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I take the trade?

FastSteve

12 team DYNASTY  PPR IDP - meaning punt/return yards go to individual player & like rush/rec every 10 yards get a point.

TD of course 6

We temporarily expand roster for a 5 round mini draft & decide which 5 players to cut before season. 

Start 2 RB, can use RB in flex spot.

My RB

NYG Barkley - yep because I just traded for LV Jacobs, BAL Dobbins, TEN Evans, ARI Edmunds, LAR Henderson - guy makes me want to rip my hair out. IR JAC Armstead

Offer is BAL Dobbins & my R4 (already dumped my R5) for JAC Gaskin & R3 he got from another team - likely to be back end because that team is always a contender. 

Gaskin has had 2 solid games & I am now in a jam at RB. As I think I will likely be driven mad trying to figure out between Dobbins, Edmunds & Henderson which one will hit for the week. Instead of 2-4 points. 

I do have enough depth at WR to try to get someone to deal

WR  ARI Hopkins & Kirk, CHI Robinson, PIT Smith-Schuster, SEA Lockett, GB Lizard,  IR NYJ Mims

Would you take this trade? Or try to deal a WR in some package for an RB? I hate this. I felt good about not needing any more trades after the Jacobs trade & boom Barkley goes down for the season the next week of course!

Anyone??

Also on waivers is NYG Lewis & Gillman. Unfortunately both are likely to get vultured up on me as I sit at 9th out 12 on waivers. CAR Davis is available but will only be a short term answer if I can get him. SEA Travis Homer is available. Remember return yards get points like rush/rec yards & PPR league. Also available are guys like  SEA Hyde, MIA Howard & WAS Barber. Buddy of mine has D Freeman & would possible deal him to me for a reasonable trade. But that would be a pure speculative trade. What order would you put these guys on your waiver? I need to put several as I likely will miss out in the first 2-3 in my list.

As for trading a WR I think I'm most willing to deal JuJu or Robinson. I can package them with either DL or LB possibly. If you think I should go that rouge, what RB's should I target?

Edited by FastSteve

You have some nice pieces at WR which you could probably pick up a good RB for. I'd hold on to Dobbins as we could be a league winner in the end. And Henderson could get a lot more action for LAR after the game he just had.

I would keep Hopkins for sure. But one of Lockett, JuJu, or Robinson could pick you up a solid RB in a trade most likely. Look at teams in your league that are desparate for a WR or deep at RB. 

Just now, deh7994 said:

You have some nice pieces at WR which you could probably pick up a good RB for. I'd hold on to Dobbins as we could be a league winner in the end. And Henderson could get a lot more action for LAR after the game he just had.

I would keep Hopkins for sure. But one of Lockett, JuJu, or Robinson could pick you up a solid RB in a trade most likely. Look at teams in your league that are desparate for a WR or deep at RB. 

I don't want to trade Lockett. Last 3 years he finished  no less than 13th at WR in the league. Those special teams points make him high end WR. Plus he has a good QB that should be around still for some time. Who knows how many more years Ben sticks around & Trubisky I ain't buying - said as a Bears fan.

17 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Id rather try and trade a wr for a rb.  I really like Dobbins prospects moving forward

There is a team with K Hunt or Conner that I might be able to deal either JuJu or Robinson to. What about countering the Gaskin offer with JuJu or Robinson? Too much on my end to make it worth while right?

17 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Are you looking for this season or for the future?

I would like seeing as Robinson should still have 3 or 4 good years in him & JuJu more, I would like someone that I should get around 3 decent years out of. But I do also need at least decent production this year to fill a hole. At least RB3 or flex potential this year. Preferably low end RB2 would be best.