Sign in to follow this  
Hat Trick

Nebraska Suffers Worst Loss in It's History

70-10 Jesus they got stomped :D:D

70-10 Jesus they got stomped :D  :D

474381[/snapback]

How does a QB get a negative passer rating? Just ask NU's 2nd stringer Beau Davis:

1 for 7

12 Passing Yards

3 INTs

1 Lost Fumble

-57.0 Passer Rating

Maybe Nebraska should think about canning the West Coast Offense and try the John Deere Offense. B)

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving school. :D Gives other teams this year something to shoot for when playing them.

Hey Ryan didn't someone bust your chops about you saying TT was the #1 scoring Off in College football?????? Well hmm thats twice they have scored 70 pts!!!!!! and please refresh my memory as to how many they put up on OU!!!!! :D

Yeah we suck this year and we know it. Go ahead and let it all out.

The thing I didn't understand about the whole thing is that Callahan pulled all of the first teamers out about half way through the 3rd quarter. I understand that we were down 35-10, but c'mon, obviously the first team needs all the practice they can get.

Also, hats off the Barret Ruud who set the all-time Neb record for career tackles last night.

How does a QB get a negative passer rating?  Just ask NU's 2nd stringer Beau Davis:

1 for 7

12 Passing Yards

3 INTs

1 Lost Fumble

-57.0 Passer Rating

Maybe Nebraska should think about canning the West Coast Offense and try the John Deere Offense.  :D

474401[/snapback]

The college passer rating system is different that what the NFL uses, and the college system allows a negative score while the NFL system had the lowest score of zero.

I guess the raiders aren't "The dumbest team in America" after all,eh Bill?

Hey Ryan didn't someone bust your chops about you saying TT was the #1 scoring Off in College football?????? Well hmm thats twice they have scored 70 pts!!!!!! and please refresh my memory as to how many they put up on OU!!!!!  :D

474813[/snapback]

That would be 13, a mopup TD and 2 FGs

Plus OU shut out Texas for its first shutout in 24 yrs since 1980.

Yeah some moron named OS Who said the OU defense was the worst he has seen in some time, but he also said GA vs Miami would be the title game. And Adrian Peterson couldnt carry M Claretts Jock. Id say he is completely clueless. :D

so who will they get to replace Callahan at season's end? Did you see the qb behind Dailey? 1 completion and 4 ints. i mean, couldn't you just throw the ball up and have more success than that?

Callahan will get 3 years to prove something, after that we'll try and get Osborne to come back.

The big deal right now is that everyone is wants Pederson, the A.D., fired.

I wonder if Baylor will beat em?

Thinking the same thing, Baylor has looked pretty good this year. Nebraska favored by 23 points, I'd put money on Baylor.

That is a pretty bad loss. I guess that beats when they got shut out 19-0 by Arizona State in '96. However, that game ended with ASU getting 3 safeties.

Oh those CornHuskers. Got to love it when they lose, especially when they lose big!