[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahman Green

theeohiostate

The only thing that scares me is the sore achilles.I wouldnt trade him for Drougns or Bulger or most of those guys you have mentioned.He has the talent to break out and maybe not be what we thought when we drafted him in the top 5 but still be a solid back..Im holding on for now unless something comes my way that I cant pass up

I own A. Green in three of my four leagues. The Edge owners in two of the leagues wanted to trade him to me for Green straight up. I almost did it, but I called off the trades at the last minute. Green's bye week is coming up in week 9. Maybe he can rest his achilles (spelling) and get healthy. And with Sherman calling the plays now (I don't see that changing), I think he'll probably do better.

• 2 months later...
In a heart beat. I do have a few other wagers in the way, so we'd have to come up with a time frame.

I bet Caveman_Nick that C. Brown will outproduce C. Dillon over the entire season. That bet starts after the regular season and goes to the Super Bowl, I think. Of course I'll win that one so theoretically it won't interfere. :D

So we could make the bet, and make it for the month of February after the Super Bowl. Interested?

496349[/snapback]

Hey Hugh, I own that sig for the month of February. :D

Close call, but Droughns did outperform Green over the rest of the season.

For next year.

If DavenPoop gets signed by another team, Greens value goes up with him only being pulled on 3rd downs for Fisher.

If DavenPoop stays, Green = not so good.

It'll probably remain a 60 - 40 split (if not worse) in carries and Fisher sucking up all the 3rd down receptions Green used to get.

I'd be looking to trade for him right now, not trade him away.

496281[/snapback]

Good move! Its nice to see logic enter enter the equation. Anyone trying to trade Green for Bulger simply cannot be serious.

Trading for him, while the "emotional" irriational public devalues him is the way to go.

Buy low, reap huge rewards.

For next year.

If DavenPoop gets signed by another team, Greens value goes up with him only being pulled on 3rd downs for Fisher.

If DavenPoop stays, Green = not so good.

It'll probably remain a 60 - 40 split (if not worse) in carries and Fisher sucking up all the 3rd down receptions Green used to get.

640583[/snapback]

Anyone know Davenports status? Is he expected to stay in Green Bay?