[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU gaining ground on USC

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'll reitterate myself, if you took the bet then if Ou doesn't make it , then you lose. Am i the only one missing something here? A bet is a bet if you take it.

553197[/snapback]

The Opraher bet me 1K, I didnt have the balls to bet him. I said ok, Ill take your bet, so you owe me 1K. How hard is it for you inbreed idiots from ohio to understand english.

The Opraher bet me 1K, I didnt have the balls to bet him.  I said ok, Ill take your bet, so you owe me 1K.  How hard is it for you inbreed idiots from ohio to understand english.

553236[/snapback]

what did you say.......your mother is your sister and you like bread??

PAY UP!!! WHELCHER!!!!

The Opraher bet me 1K, I didnt have the balls to bet him.  I said ok, Ill take your bet, so you owe me 1K.  How hard is it for you inbreed idiots from ohio to understand english.

553236[/snapback]

ok idiot was trying to be nice , i guess you inbread fat low income fu**s dont understand english. you said you took the bet ,, are you a fuc*ing ***, well nevermind i read your posts, if you took the bet it stands you idiot. go back to 5th grade idiot

lmao,  you are 12.  I f'n knew it.

553249[/snapback]

Not hardly, but i have a 13 year old daughter and NOOOO!!! you can not have her number :D

Regarless of you age, Private Benjamin.........is it less of a stretch to say you are near the point of Dotardness :D

LMFAO.........is this kid for real!!

ok idiot was trying to be nice , i guess you inbread fat low income fu**s dont understand english. you said you took the bet  ,, are you a fuc*ing ***, well nevermind i read your posts, if you took the bet it stands you idiot. go back to 5th grade idiot

553254[/snapback]

Are you OS Whos twin 12 yr old sister. Now I see how you 2 are online. he pimps you out 3 times a week, 4 weeks a month, for the $10 a month it costs for your dial up service.

Are you OS Whos twin 12 yr old sister.  Now I see how you 2 are online.  he pimps you out 3 times a week, 4 weeks a month, for the $10 a month it costs for your dial up service.

553264[/snapback]

with all you talk of little children..........you have more serious problems than just being a MORON!!

Not hardly, but i have a 13 year old daughter and NOOOO!!! you can not have her number :D

Regarless of you age, Private Benjamin.........is it less of a stretch to say you are near the point of Dotardness :D

LMFAO.........is this kid for real!!

553260[/snapback]

You have a 13 yr old daughter. LMAO, and Im Shaquille Oneal. B)

Is there any doubt why Ohio has the highest unemployment rate of any state in the country or Cleveland has more people on welfare than any other Big City in America. With the education of 12 yrs old like OS Who and I get slammed in Cincy, its now easy to why.

Are you OS Whos twin 12 yr old sister.  Now I see how you 2 are online.  he pimps you out 3 times a week, 4 weeks a month, for the $10 a month it costs for your dial up service.

553264[/snapback]

ok idiot i'll make you a wager if you aren't a pus*y. Since Ou is going to win the title i'll bet you $500 they don't . lets send the $ to a third party, DMD if he accepts, to see where your balls are. I'll send tonight , YOU?

ok idiot i'll make you a wager if you aren't a pus*y. Since Ou is going to win the title i'll bet you $500 they don't . lets send the $ to a third party, DMD if he accepts, to see where your balls are. I'll send tonight , YOU?

553276[/snapback]

I would also like that action, but rook, you are not going to collect, he still owes me a K!!

HEY WELCHER...........PAY UP puss!!!!

If you can get him to accept, which he won't because he is ALL mouth, I would like to sponser the funds, I know it's a LOCK and there is really no risk.

you idiots dont have $20 between you.

OS WHo has no credability and is a liar and a welcher. He bet me 1K, I wouldnt take a bet I took. He will pay me 1K. Then when OU makes the Title game he will pay me another 1K. Even if I have to fly to the projects in Ohio and kick the Athena out of your old man to get it.

On this note, Im outta here today. You two inbreed 12 yr olds can spew all overyourself. But wont get another response from me. In fact I have to add another idiot to my ignore list to make it two.

.  You two inbreed 12 yr olds can spew all overyourself. 

I am really starting to think differently of you Sarge...........you need help. The last 5 posts you have had have related to children, and i hope you are banned for it, or at least your computer should be monitored for certain sites.

you idiots dont have $20 between you.

OS WHo has no credability and is a liar and a welcher.  He bet me 1K, I wouldnt take a bet I took.  He will pay me 1K.  Then when OU makes the Title game he will pay me another 1K.  Even if I have to fly to the projects in Ohio and kick the Athena out of your old man to get it.

On this note, Im outta here today.  You two inbreed 12 yr olds can spew all overyourself.  But wont get another response from me.  In fact I have to add another idiot to my ignore list to make it two.

553299[/snapback]

what are you a Puss* like i said i will paypal $ tonight to make the wager. Aren't you soooo confident in your team ? I have the money to back me, don't you have the ballls to back your words ? You are a puss* put your $ where your mouth is , I will won't you

Big 10 plays the Big 12 in 11 games this yr, 1 vs 1 and down the line Big 12 would dominate. 

OU would kill Wisconsin

Texas would destroy Michigan

Okie St would kick the snot out of Iowa

And we still have 2 more ranked teams that would beat the Athena out of whoever is next in line for the Big 10.

Its really a joke how much more dominate the Big 12 is than the Big 10 is right now.  Wisconsin is undefeated yet they are behind a 1 loss team Cal, in the BCS.  Both Michigan and Texas have 1 loss, but Texas loss is to #2 OU, and Texas is 6 to Michigan 9. If you really look at it, if Texas makes the same jump they did a week ago in the pts in the BCS, Texas will also jump #5 Wisconsin .7990 to .7904.

Even Herbstreit this morning said this is clearly a down yr for the Big 10 but they have a chance to make some noise if Michigan can get past Northwestern and some team above them can get knocked off, which I have my doubts about.

552847[/snapback]

he gets owned by his own false research, and has to resort to making absurd comments. Get a life Sarge, you suck, and the Big 12 isn't as good as you think it is. I've proven you wrong over and over. You even had to falsify Facts to try and get your point across. So once again, if the Big Ten was so *** weak the last 3 years, then why do they have just as many bowl wins? (vs better competition AND vs the all might big 12)

Come on sarge, make another dumba$$ comment. Maybe Baylor would run the table in the Big Ten, they sure didnt have a problem beating that great Texas A &M team that OU beat and apparently makes OU so great.

You said the Big Ten was weak the last 3 years. If the Big Ten was weak, what does that make the Big 12? WEAKER. OWNED. Eat it sarge. Take your sorry ass conference and shove it, and don't worry, it'll be another Big Ten victory over the Big 12. And OU will be left with nothing, because although they very likely will make it to the national title game (because they play a pu$$y schedule) and will get whooped by whomever they play. OU at best the 5th best team in the nation.

.........and there goes the ground they gained on USC :D

BYE BYE ou faithful........there will be no national championship game this year for you team to be embarrassed again.

Now let the big dogs play.........USC 31 Auburn 24

Utah 45 OU 38

Cal 35 Michigan 38

and yes .................................The Bucks 38 A&M 20

I know you can make ridiculous claims, because thats all you do! ROFL @ getting passed by the writers, and losing a lot of ground in the coaches. A win over a solid Alabama team on the road just might give Auburn what they need. Don't look for your computers to save you either, if Auburn wins out, they'll take OU out in the computers as well.

It's no use reasoning with this HOMER, he is clueless! :D

We all know that Auburn and USC are the two best teams in the nation, just as we knew that USC and LSU were last year. Shortly we will be correct again and Sarge will look more foolish than he did last year as he claimed the Big 12 was the strongest conferenc and they went 2 and 6 in the bowls, then he added K.St. would destroy OSU and the Bucks looked like a top ranked offense against them :D , and finally he added that OU would cripple LSU and they looked like school girls among men B)

We all know the Big 12 will be lucky to win 2 bowl games this year and if ou does by some HUGE mistake get another shot at the NC.............bet the house on the other team, you'll be rich!!!