[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minnestoa backfield

Skrappy1

Final tally:

Onterrio Smith - 7 touches for 34 yards and 1 TD

Micheal Bennett - 5 touches for 21 yards

Moe Williams - 5 touches for 54 yards and 1 TD

And this is all while Mewelde Moore is conviently out with an injury...I don't even want to THINK about what will happen when he comes back and Tice feels compelled to give him some token touches each game...thankfully I no longer own any Minnesota RBs and don't have to, what a mess.

It's a mess.

Tice doesn't even realize how much it is hurting his team to not have a guy able to get in a groove and play well. This guy has no clue how to coach. It's like he's too dumb to make a decision, so he says, "let's play EVERYBODY". When you have 4 RB's, you have NONE.

It's a mess.

Tice doesn't even realize how much it is hurting his team to not have a guy able to get in a groove and play well.  This guy has no clue how to coach.  It's like he's too dumb to make a decision, so he says, "let's play EVERYBODY".  When you have 4 RB's, you have NONE.

555990[/snapback]

I've always been a fan of having a "spell RB" and trying to limit the featured back to 20-25 carries per game but, yes, you can't spread the ball around to three or four different backs and expect the running game to take off.

My feeling is that this is Tice's last year in MIN.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Smith has been getting the majority of the touches...I don't think that's he's done anything (or not done anything) to warrant that changing.

568762[/snapback]

Then again, I forgot to factor in the always present upredictablility and moronic tendencies of Mike Tice. It looks like Bennett is the RB du jour. Since Detroit is starting to spank them a little, they probably won't get to do all that much running anyway.