[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Fantasy Advice Here - Week 10

Hugh 0ne

In a standard whining league who should I start

Kawtz

jesdpie

rdaled

geaux4LSU

Kawtz is my stud whinner and a must start every week.  I just need to know which two out of the other three I should start.  I'm thinking jesdpie and rdaled.  geaux4LSU hasn't done much the last several weeks.

Thanks in advance.

560555[/snapback]

ASYS. Jesdpie all the way.

560578[/snapback]

bwahahahaha!! :D everyone in the office is giving me weird looks now, thanks to these 2 posts! i can't stop laughing! :D

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks in advance hugh....

WDIS....pick 3 WR.

walker @ HOU

harrison @ CHI

mccardell @ OAK

holt @ BUF

burleson vs DET

the first 3 are penciled in as of now...but i could really start any of them :D

also brees, edge, and amman green will be starting at other positions if that has any effect on your decision. thanks again man... :D

Hugh, might as well complete the trifecta...

Need to start 1 TE - I've been going with Dallas Clark and he hasn't let me down. I also have Dilger going against a weak SF D -- he's also scored 3 of the last 4 weeks. Who's got your fancy for week 11?

Thanks again pal.

Hugh, Here are my starters:

Brees

LT

Emmitt or Dunn

Clayton

Chad Johnson

Morton or Fitz or Gaffney

Do I trade Fitz and Dunn for Wayne and William Green. I am many points behind, so I sort of get the feeling it's now or never. Di I trade away my backup RB for a WR upgrade?

I can start two of these:

D. McAllister

D. Davis

C. Martin

This could pretty much clinch my division this week.

1 pt every 25 yds rus

1 pt every 25 yds rec

6 pts TD Rus or rec

bonus pt for 100 yds

1 pt every 5 receptions

Which 2?

Thanks in advance.

JYG

I can either start 3 RBs and 1 WR or 2 RBs and 2 WRs. I never thought depth could be a bad thing!

1 point every 10 yards rush/rec...6 points for rush/rec TD

LT2 @ Oak

Pittman vs. SF

Emmitt @ Car

McGahee vs. StL

Thomas Jones vs. Indy

J. Walker @ Hou

Andre Johnson vs. GB

Hugh you could be my savior! Im sorry to ask you to pick more than 2 but Im dumbfounded. You dont have to pick all if you dont want, but any advice would be helpful!

Edited by Primetime9287

ASYS. Jesdpie all the way.

560578[/snapback]

:D

Hugh One:

You were right on last week with Taylor... this week Pittman is playing SF and Taylor is going against TEN. Pittman's match up against SF almost looks too good to pass up? Taylor will lose short yardage carries and td's, so that is bothering me and making me think Pittman is the way to go.

My WR's are CJ, Burress, Lelie... do I dare bench CJ against PIT and go with Burress against CLE and Lelie against NO? CJ is such a let down, but the last time I benched him he went off against Champ and DEN.

Just for fun: ATL DEF against NYG or SEA DEF against MIA?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance.

Hugh, League info in my signature. Carr or Trent on MNF?

Also, check out my RB situation. Big game for me this week. Need to nail it for post season play in our league. The C. Brown/T. Jones situations are a concern. Almost tempted to trade D-Jax for RB Depth and start McCardell. Do I hang in there and hedge with a trade.

Thanks, Cuda

Hugh Dog,

On a 4-0 run after going 0-4 prior to that. Some of my low level RBs are finally paying dividends. This week is a pivotal one, so I need your advice.

I can play 3 RBs. Who would you choose from this group:

Rudi Johnson at home vs. Steelers (this one scares me)

Travis McGahee at home vs. Rams (seems like a lock)

Michael Pittman at home vs. 49ers (seems like a lock)

Derrick Blaylock at home vs. Patriots (this one scares me)

Sammy Morris away at Seahawks (seems like a dud)

Lee Suggs at home vs. Jets (seems like a dud)

Also, and please understand that this is coming from my son the Broncos fan, he thinks I should bench Manning against the Bears and play (gasp) Jake Plummer vs. the Saints. I know full well there’s no way I bench Manning, but I told him I’d float that out to you and get your take. Fire away. Thanks!!!!

Hi Hugh,

I have a qb dilemma in two leagues. Scoring is 1 pt. per 25 yards passing, all td's are 6 points, interceptions/fumbles lost are -2 each.

League 1 - Brady at KC or Carr at home against Green Bay? I know Carr could have a good game. But he screwed me last week and cost me a win. Brady goes up against a lame Chiefs secondary and could also have a good game. He just seems more reliable.

League 2 - Carr at home against GB or Griese at home against San Francisco? I also started Carr in this league and got screwed. Griese is playing well.

I'm just gun shy about Carr because he hasn't had a td pass in three weeks. What do you think? Thanks.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

In a standard whining league who should I start

Kawtz

jesdpie

rdaled

geaux4LSU

Kawtz is my stud whinner and a must start every week.  I just need to know which two out of the other three I should start.  I'm thinking jesdpie and rdaled.  geaux4LSU hasn't done much the last several weeks.

Thanks in advance.

560555[/snapback]

That was soooo funny. After the last two weeks of reading out of the ordinary posts that caught me offgaurd. I'm sorry but I had to laugh :DB):yay::DB):moon::moon::moon::D:D

Hey Hugh.

I have a trade pending until tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it will go through.

Morris/Green for A Lelie. I get Lelie.

I need your advice at WR. I have Horn/Walker/Burleson/Lelie. I will start 3.

Since Denver's D is so tough, I'm thinking of benching Horn and going with

Walker(plays Houston)/ Lelie(plays NO)/ Burleson(plays Detroit). What do you think.

I am already starting Walker versus Houston.

I need to pick one out of three for the final spot...

A. Lelie vs NO - Good matchup...but will Denver be content to run, run, run against NO

J Smith vs TEN - Seems to have connected with Garrard...but is Garrard reliable

J Horn vs Denver - Horn's a stud and consistant...tough to bench, but Denvers D is tough.

Your input is appreciated....

Hey Hugh,

Pretty much decided, but just looking for a second opinion.

Standard scoring

QB: Going with Griese v. SF over Rattay @ TB and Hass v. Mia

Hass has been a disappointment

RB: LDT @ Oak and McGahee v. STL over

Faulk @ Buf, and Westbrook v. Wash

Faulk is sick and playing a pissed off Buf D in Buff and The Bills will look to run often

TE: Wiggins v. Det over Shockey v. ATL

either Eli will be looking to Shockey to bail him out or he'll be in there to run block, can't take a chance this week.

Thanks in advance!

Hello Hugh, I need to start 2 of the 3. 6 points fot td and for every 100 yds recieving or rushing.

Portis at Eagles

Whitten at Ravens

Jimmy Smith vs Lions

I am actually thinking about benching Portis since he has not produced under our scoring system and likely the Skins will fall behind early and then try to throw the ball. Thanks for the help.

Gentlemen, good morning, I'm back. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Let me just add one thing I feel I need to get off my chest. If anyone posts another "I hate Blitz (Grits and Shins)" post, they are not getting any questions answered by me from here on out. This place has turned into a bunch of whiners, and it's really disappointing. This in no way is an endorsement of what Blitz does, but I've been able to deal with him and so should you. I'm sure those people don't care if I help them or not, but I'm just letting you know.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Big Hugh,

Do I bench Deuce for Pittman?

Pitt has an intriguing matchup with a horrible San Fran defense and I expect good things from him.....

Deuce vs a stout Denver Def

and is ankle, knee are hurting......I think that's BS and he is fine, but ?

Good luck to you and your sqaud

Gentlemen, good morning, I'm back. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Let me just add one thing I feel I need to get off my chest. If anyone posts another "I hate Blitz (Grits and Shins)" post, they are not getting any questions answered by me from here on out. This place has turned into a bunch of whiners, and it's really disappointing. This in no way is an endorsement of what Blitz does, but I've been able to deal with him and so should. I'm sure those people don't care if I help them or not, but I'm just letting you know.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. :D

561677[/snapback]

Hugh,

I'm starting Clayton and Burleson at WR. I need to choose one more between Burress and Roy Williams.

Also, ride Da Bears D (vs Indy) or go San Diego (@Oak) this week.

Thanks.

560662[/snapback]

Tough call. IF Roy Williams is 100% healthy, I think I start him, based mainly on the fact that they're playing the Vikes. I think both will do well, but I think Williams has a chance to post HUGH numbers.

Don't ride the Bears against the best offense in the NFL. Play the matchup and play San Diego.