[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Russman is Lost" Challenge - Week 11

Lost

Last week really killed all of you except for myself and rellen13. Congrats again to both.

Current YTD Winners:

Russman Challenge YTD Winners: Nsab, drkdkm2002, Easy n Dirty, SLAYER, Vet, Big John, T bone65, Clubfoothead, Qdaddyo, blips, Coyote, alexgaddis, meat face, loaf, waterman, juanruiz13, avernus, wolverine's fan, buffalo 4, jesdpie, joexx

"Russman is Lost" Challenge YTD Winners: Wolerine's Fan, heehawks, Lost, rellen13

So far Wolverine's Fan is the only one to repeat and many of you are yet to win. Many of you will try to change that this week and most of you will fail. Russman has asked me not to go easy on you, so here goes another tough week. I gave a lot of options for the 1st set of games. Let's see who can handle it. The other two are really easy.

Now on to my challenge. This week is really tough, especially the 1:00 games! Pick 3, three, THREE I SAID from the following.

Pick 1 of these 1pm RB: Lewis, McGahee, Emmitt, Edge, A-Train, Martin, Bettis, R Johnson, K Jones, Taylor, Droughns, McAllister, Pittman

Pick 1 of these 4pm RB: Alexander, LT, Barber

Pick 1 of these Sunday Nite RB: Green or Double D

Pick 1 of these 1pm RB: Lewis, McGahee, Emmitt, Edge, A-Train, Martin, Bettis, R Johnson, K Jones, Taylor, Droughns, McAllister, Pittman

Pick 1 of these 4pm RB: Alexander, LT, Barber

Pick 1 of these Sunday Nite RB: Green or Double D

too many to chose from..but

Droughns

Barber

Double D

K Jones

Barber

Green