[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First Post... Need Help

BDFFL

I am in a performance based league. I need to pick three of the following four players to start:

T. Jones vs. Indy (Banged up but probable, may split with A-Train)

S. Morris @ Seattle (Will split with Minor)

T. Holt @ Buffalo (Questionable but expected to play... weather a factor)

A. Lelie @ New Orleans

Sure Starters:

QB: Brees

RB: Alexander

RB: ?

RB/WR:?

WR:?

WR:Walker

K: Wilkins

D: Chicago

Thanks for the help.

Good job on your first post. Now if only the other noobs could put together good posts like that...

I'd start Jones @ Indy and would probably go with Holt - I think he was upgraded to probable. Lelie is up-and-down... figure the Broncos will pound the ball on the hapless Saints... and if they DO throw, Griese looks to Smith first...

So for the flex, normally I'd say start the RB... but with Minor stealing carries away... you might want to roll the dice and put Lelie out there.

Edited by darin3

You sure picked a doozie for your first post!

Holt and Jones are supposed to play and are good starts.

That leaves Morris vs. Lelie. In that situation I almost always pick the RB because he will be assured of getting some touches whereas a WR can get no touches at all. Therefore, I'd go with Morris.

I'd say Jones (just returning from injury, but against the Colts D) and Holt (should be studly) definately as well.

I'm also leaning toward Lelie. The Saints D isn't a pretty sight. and with the phins under new management, who knows what might happen as far as Minor taking some and/or most of the carries.