[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3 WRs for me

legend42

Three from this group:

Clayton vs. SF

Harrison @ CHI

Givens @ KC

Johnson vs. GB

Mason @ JAX

This is a tough one.  They're all very good options, but are tough to separate.  I'm really torn over this.  Please help.

565386[/snapback]

Givens against the lousy Chiefs' secondary for sure.

Clayton against the lousy 49ers secondary for sure.

Harrison hasn't done well lately, but it's hard to tell you to bench him. Well...luke warm vote for Harrison.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Would you really bench Clayton?

565398[/snapback]

Well you could ask, would you really bench any of them? Clayton has the lowest fantasy total (in my league) for the season among those five guys (even though he's #17 WR overall). He's #3 out of those 5 over their past 3 games (behind Givens and Mason), and he's got a good matchup this week, but it's going to be tough to justify benching any of these guys. They all have great potential, with some slight downside.

I'm so up in the air about this, and have such a snakebitten history of overscrutinizing my roster and then having my bench go off, I'm thinking about letting my opponent this week select my 3 starting WRs, going with that, and let him torture himself over the decision. Kind of like the evil God at the end of 'Ghostbusters' forcing the guys to choose the form of their own destructor. :D

Go Clayton, Harrison, Givens. You could think about maybe Johnson vs GB Def. Please see my post (JET FAN).