[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Line-up help!

Raider Hater

I need some help with my line-up this week. I need to win to stay alive for the playoffs and I have some tough decisions.

QB: Bulger or Carr?

Bulger has been more consistent, but plays in Buffalo. Carr is at home against a week Packer D.

Flex and WR (Need to pick for players): Fred Taylor (Titans), Mason (Jags), Wayne (Bears), Burelson (Lions), Gates (Raiders), Lloyd (Bucs), or Boldin (Carolina)?

I am leaning towards Taylor, Wayne, Burelson, and Gates. Mason has been solid, but Burelson and Gates have a better matchup. I think Wayne has too much potential to sit.

Please help...

Thanks is advance....

Go with Carr at home under the lights vs a bad Packers secondary. I hear it might be wet and windy in Buffalo this weekend, which spells doom for the Rams passing attack.

The only change I would make with your other choices are Lloyd over Burelson. I have Lloyd on my team and he has been putting up good numbers consistently since he came back from injury. Another tidbit, both of Tampa's starting safties are out so Lloyd and Eric Johnson might have big days.

I hope this helps.