[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Artest started it

Harrison4mvp

A foul when you're up by double digits with a minute left to go? i dont think benny wallace started that brawl, it was artest. Doesnt anyone remember artests problems? he probably did it to work on his rap cd he doesnt belong on the court he is nothing but a head case

because he has an attitude everyone is quick to make him the bad guy

clearly Wallace over-reacted because he was probably frustated they were losing, shoves Artest... ok, that I get, rough play, but still a part of basketball. Then Artest is CHILLING on scorer's table and gets pelted with a $7 beer (which is stupid anyway)... who started it?

A foul when you're up by double digits with a minute left to go? i dont think benny wallace started that brawl, it was artest. Doesnt anyone remember artests problems?

565752[/snapback]

Don't give me that, the game wasn't over yet, and these guys are told to play hard at all times until the very end. While I'll admit that realistically the game was over, I have seen Reggie Miller score 8 straight points in about 12 seconds to help the Pacers come from behind and beat the Knicks in the playoffs, so stranger things have happened.

The foul in question here wasn't even that hard, Wallace definitely over reacted and then wouldn't let it go even as Artest initally tried to let the situation diffuse.

because he has an attitude everyone is quick to make him the bad guy

565792[/snapback]

I agree completely with you. He's done a lot of stupid things, and going into the stands was certainly one of them. But he was provoked and attacked first, by both Wallace and the fans. He is not without fault in the situation, but I can definitely understand why he reacted the way he did here.

Edited by Skrappy1

Wallace 100% was the culprit in the on-cout portion of the incident. He was not fouled that hard and probably got his little girlie-panties in a bunch 'cause the Pacers absolutely handed it to them on their home floor.

Then he couldn't let it go 'cause girlie man couldn't goad Artest into a fight. F'n p-ssy.