[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I start Pittman over Deuce or Portis?

cruisedirector

In a performance league. Standard scoring. Do I not start my studs or go with Pittman against a weak SF defense? My other RB is C Brown, but I don't want to waste a game time decision.

Need to start 2 rb.

Portis vs Philly

Deuce vs Den

Pittman vs SF

Brown vs Jac

I'm also starting Griese over Brooks. Sometimes I like to have a QB/RB tandom. I can go with Brooks/Deuce or Greise/Pittman.

Favoring starting Griese/Deuce/Portis. Thoughts??

Tough call here.

San Fran has been allowing 107 yards and 1.4 TDs a game.

Philly allows 110 yards and .6 TDs a game.

Denver allows 74 yards and .7 TDs a game.

I would go with Deuce and Pittman. Portis is tempting but I believe Ramsey is starting this week and Philly will put 8 to 9 guys in the box plus run blitz them. Portis will have a hard time finding hole.

I am having the same problem . Add Dom Davis to Portis and Pittman and it becomes a real struggle to pick my 2 for the weeek. Right now i'm leaning towards Pittman and Davis but it sure is hard to bench my first round draft choice against a suspect run def. Good luck with youir choice, sorry i couldnt be of some help! What a crop of backs you have though is this an 8 team league or what?

I am having the same problem . Add Dom Davis to Portis and Pittman and it becomes a real struggle to pick my 2 for the weeek. Right now i'm leaning towards Pittman and Davis but it sure is hard to bench my first round draft choice against a suspect run def. Good luck with youir choice, sorry i couldnt be of some help! What a crop of backs you have though is this an 8 team league or what?

566224[/snapback]

This is a 12 team league. Picked up Portis and Deuce on draft day. We have a bid auction format. Pittman was picked up off the waiver wire in week 1. Nobody else wanted Browm cause he was unproven. Still just 6-4 and in 4 th place.