[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bold and Fearless Prediction

CaptainHook

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my bold and fearless prediction of the week:

Edgerrin James will score AT LEAST two TD's.

Marvin Harrison will have the most catches of any Colt receiver and WILL score at least once.

566160[/snapback]

I completely agree about Edge...

I hope you're right about Marvin.....

but I've said all week that Edge is going to have a monster game..

Would that it be true for James.

Unfortunately, I see lots of yardage for the Edge and lots of 1 and 2 yrd TD's for the receivers and James left out in the cold by Dungy one more time.

I have become accustomed to only getting yardage points out of James. Sad as that may be.

You would think that the least Dungy could do is have James in the pass pattern at the goal line. JUST FREAKIN' ONCE!

Would that it be true for James.

Unfortunately, I see lots of yardage for the Edge and lots of 1 and 2 yrd TD's for the receivers and James left out in the cold by Dungy one more time.

I have become accustomed to only getting yardage points out of James. Sad as that may be.

You would think that the least Dungy could do is have James in the pass pattern at the goal line. JUST FREAKIN' ONCE!

566171[/snapback]

as a Manning and Harrison fan....I still wouldn't mind if Edge got a couple rec. TD's...at all actually..

This is my bold and fearless prediction of the week:

Edgerrin James will score AT LEAST two TD's.

Marvin Harrison will have the most catches of any Colt receiver and WILL score at least once.

566160[/snapback]

edeg'll definitely score twice as I'm sitting him in favor of Droughns and Lewis...

That's not "bold and fearless"! This is bold and fearless...

I'm going to pull my best "DMD" because I am bored...

Indy

QB Manning: 390 passing yards, 2 TDs

RB Edge: 110 rushing yards, 1 TD, 20 receiving yards

WR Harrison: 90 receiving yards

WR Wayne: 110 receving yards

WR Stokley: 70 receving yards, 1 TD

TE Clark: 45 receving yards, 1 TD

TE Pollard: 30 receiving yards

K Vandy: 3 XPs, 1 FG

Chicago

QB Krenzel: 230 passing yards

RB Jones: 90 rushing yards, 1TD, 30 receving yards

WR Wade: 70 receiving yards

WR Terrell: 40 receving yards

WR Berrian: 60 receiving yards

TE Clark: 15 receving yards

K Edinger: 2 XP, 2 FG

KR RW McQuarters: 1 TD

This is going to be a game of field position. Chicago will keep it close due to special teams. Indy's PR/KR defense is horrendous whereas Azumah and RW have been excellent returners this year. Maynard has put 20 balls inside the 20 and has an average return of 7.1 yards. Even though Chicago's offense is like a dead cow behind Krenzel, they will have better starting field position all day. If Krenzel can manage 1 or 2 good plays, he'll keep the Bears in the running. Having Jones back will be a huge boost for our offense, too. Look for Peyton and Indy to put up some gaudy yardage but, they're not going to put up the 5 or 6 TD performance that some of you are expecting.

564648[/snapback]

Edge is just tearing it up on the ground...9 for 55 yards.

But it's all about the pass in Indy and why shouldn't it be considering how Manning's doing? You hear about being in the "Zone" and that's right where Peyton is and has been for much of the season.

Like I said..."If it ain't broke, why fix it?"

Did anyone see that 35 yard run in the second quarter by Edge :bigshock:

Harrison just dropped a long one. . .

568820[/snapback]

Thanx for the updates CH. Need Edge and Marvin today and unable to see the game. Keep those updates comming. :D