[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bold and Fearless Prediction

CaptainHook

Yo! Dickwad! King threw for 343 yards and a TD today. :D

'Course there were three picks mixed in, but the point of the thread was King - vs - McClown.

Methinks King put that one to bed today. And I'm sure all the Boldin & Fitzgerald owners are quite happy with King's numbers today.

Schmuck :D

569078[/snapback]

So, King gets picked off THREE TIMES, fumbles FOUR TIMES (one lost), only throws ONE TD, yet he's "put that one to bed today?" Oh, and his team lost by 25 points (do you think his turnovers had something to do with that?). And that makes him better than McCown how?

Sorry, King still sucks and you're an immature little jerk-off.

Edited by Bill Swerski

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, King gets picked off THREE TIMES, fumbles FOUR TIMES (one lost), only throws ONE TD, yet he's "put that one to bed today?"  Oh, and his team lost by 25 points (do you think his turnovers had something to do with that?).  And that makes him better than McCown how?

Sorry, King still sucks and you're an immature little jerk-off.

569081[/snapback]

Hey dickhead!

The thread was about Kings impact to the Cards WR's. Yeah he put it to bed today. King comes in and in one game eclipses anything McClown did in the last 9 games. McClown couldn't do squat for the Cards WR's compared to what King did today.

Now run along jerky boy :D

Hey dickhead!

The thread was about Kings impact to the Cards WR's. Yeah he put it to bed today. King comes in and in one game eclipses anything McClown did in the last 9 games. McClown couldn't do squat for the Cards WR's compared to what King did today.

569087[/snapback]

The other thread that I referred to was about King's abilities. Of course, you had to spin it into something else because you're so obviously wrong that it's funny. And I agree that "King Shaun's" (I love puns) four turnovers today far eclipse McCown's single-game turnover mark this year.

BTW, are you related to King or something? I'm just curious as to why you're so vehemently defending him.