[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have three startable RBs

msaint

I can't believe how many times I've typed this statement this weekend. I should have it as a shortcut key.

Pittman has FIVE TDs in his nearly 3-season career with the Bucs. THREE OF THOSE FIVE came in ONE GAME (2 weeks ago). Sure, he has a great matchup this weekend, but don't you think he has had "great matchups" during the past 2+ seasons? And he has WHAT to show for it? Yards.

Want yards AND TDs??? Play Davis. Clearly.

msaint, with your luck, start the one you think you should start, then at the last minute, switch.

You may be able to sneak one by the FF gods.

567154[/snapback]

:D

Thanks guys, right now I have Edge and DD in there, but will probably freak at 12:59:59pm and switch Dom to Pittman just to drive myself insane. :D

:D

Thanks guys, right now I have Edge and DD in there, but will probably freak at 12:59:59pm and switch Dom to Pittman just to drive myself insane. :D

567480[/snapback]

Stick with Dom. I've forced myself not to do last minute fiddling with my lineup and it's paid off, on balance.

Have heard some people say bench Edge this week, but I just feel like he's soooooooo due for a big day, even against a tough Bears rush D on the road. Edge and DD it is, I'll just have to duct tape myself to my couch and away from the computer at 12:59...

This wouldn't have been a problem if I'd pulled off that Pittman/Horn for T.O. deal I almost had done on Friday afternoon. Dude chickened out at the last minute. :D

Edited by msaint