[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For all of you thinking of benching Peyton

msaint

Shaun King :eek: in, McCown out for CAR game:

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/...1cards1121.html

I was considering starting Boldin over Horn if Horn was still ?able before DEN game (and due to the Champ Bailey factor) but now, with King in there, Boldin and Fitzgerald owners might as well forget it.

Or should they??....anyone think King will just chuck it up all day to Boldin/Fitz, or will it be the Emmitt show (with some desperate dump-offs to Freddie Jones mixed in)?

Interesting....... and pretty surprising. It is still an unconfirmed report at this point, though. I am sure if King starts, it is specifically to try to make some big plays. After all, the lack of big play production is the thing Green has complained about, right? Now, wether or not King can get that done remains to be seen, but if he starts, i'd defintely expect them to try to hit Boldin deep several times.

Grrr.... that has completely changed my plans. King will probably throw 3 80 yarders to Boldin... but can one take the chance? Not this late in the season I think. To much riding on needing a win to HOPE for a big day with a replacement QB.

I know it isn't, but it sure seems like FF used to be easier. :D

What is less than amusing about this whole topic is that I spent about 20 minutes last night trying to decide if I should pick up and start McCown or pick up and start Boller this week in a game I must win to remain in playoff contention. (I never would have thought that I would actually be happy to have picked up Boller). :sigh: