[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex player starter

spain

I can start 2 of these 3 players. Witten has played great as of late, but he is facing the Ravens secondary. Balt knows that Vinny only goes to Witten so they will put Ed Reed all over the TE. I usually start 2 te's with Gonzo and Witten, but I think I will sit Witten in favor of Gonzo against the Pats and Smith vs the Lions. Am I making a mistake? should I bench Smith or Gonzo instead?

Gonzo for sure.

The same argument was when Witten went against PHI. They knew as well....sometimes it just doesn't matter if they cover him or not. Baltimore is a more agressive team, and Vinny may get knocked out of this one, and if that rook comes in....Witten is toast. The more I think about it the harder the choice.....

Smith is going to split carries, that is just a toss-up. Here ya go, if you think your gonna win on your other matchups, start Witten with the better chance of doing something your not counting for (up and down), O. Smith is the safer, but less points, play.

I dont think some of the people who replied above understood the question. I think they mean play Gonzo, which I agree with, of course. The Ravens just don't give up many TD's. so Smith would be my choice as the second starter over Witten. Tice may stupidly once again try to beat Detroit with the running game, so I think Smith gets 20 touches, even if Bennett gets 12 or so.

I dont think some of the people who replied above understood the question. I think they mean play Gonzo, which I agree with, of course. The Ravens just don't give up many TD's. so Smith would be my choice as the second starter over Witten. Tice may stupidly once again try to beat Detroit with the running game, so I think Smith gets 20 touches, even if Bennett gets 12 or so.

567872[/snapback]

Unless Tice is a moron make Onterrio the starter and Bennett the reliever.