[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here we go again with Peyton...

aterry1979

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say one thing:  I can't remember the last time I saw Edge break off two 30+ yard runs in a single game.

Oh, and look:  Manning just got intercepted on 1st and Goal at the 7.  Do you think the Bears were expecting him to throw?!?

568902[/snapback]

It is pretty comical now. Inside the 10 and they just pass period. They don't even think run anymore it seems.

Keep the yardage coming, baby!! :D Edge owners have to realize that, yes, he's not getting in the end zone but those big leads mean LOTS of clock-killing rushes. Fingers crossed Dungy lets ihm keep running loose and maybe, MAYBE geta garbage time TD (please please please not Rhodes). And if you're an Edge owner in a TD-only situation? Well, that's your own d@mn fault for joining such a stupid league. :D

You're whining like a little girl.  Suck it up.

568945[/snapback]

You know, if you are so offended by Edge owners complaining about his lack of opportunities inside the red zone, why do you continue to not only read these threads but post to them as well? We're just here to vent with other Edge owners. You're just here to troll.

Peyton 14 yard td pass to Pollard on the 15 yard line....  Edge owners can pretty much forget about any more Tds for the rest of the season since it will take Manning 7  games to try to break Marino's record. :D

568757[/snapback]

Umm, Edge just ran one in.

What a scoring juggernaut Indy is at the moment. Scary stuff for opponents.

You know, if you are so offended by Edge owners complaining about his lack of opportunities inside the red zone, why do you continue to not only read these threads but post to them as well?  We're just here to vent with other Edge owners.  You're just here to troll.

568954[/snapback]

1. Edge just scored, so maybe we won't have to listen to you guys anymore.

2. If you read any of my other posts, you'll know that I just think it's amazing how people complain about such trivial things when the Colts are winning. You have the right to whine, and I have the right to critique it.

1.  Edge just scored, so maybe we won't have to listen to you guys anymore.

2.  If you read any of my other posts, you'll know that I just think it's amazing how people complain about such trivial things when the Colts are winning.  You have the right to whine, and I have the right to critique it.

568970[/snapback]

1. You have the right to critique the Manning haters

2. The Maning haters have the right to say that the Wisconsin Badgers choked away the Rose Bowl.

3. :D