[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's going on with tht Vikings?

phenom

I see Onterrio just got taken down for a safety. The running game has gone nowhere between Smith and Bennett. Also has Marcus Robinson fallen off the field or what?

Anyone able to update........

This may not satisfy your question completely, but Culpepper is facing my fantasy team this week.  The burden is too great ~ he's scared sh*tless!

568917[/snapback]

:D:D

I think that has a huge part in it and the fact that they can stack up vs the run with Moss out..

• 17 years later...
1 hour ago, gilthorp said:

The question still stands from 2004.

Hilarious going to the bottom of the board. Griese, Boller, etc....but the Vikings are still head scratchers today as they were 18 years ago.

How the hell did you find this thread that's almost 20 years old?!

• Thanks 1

Yeah not much has changed. We make our occasional trip to the nfc title game but other than that business as usual

I personally think they need buck the trend and stick with Zimmer. I know it’s not a popular opinion but he has done well and he is steady. Continuity is important in this game

Edited by Finn5033

The Vikings!  I was a lifetime fan that bled purple until 1998.  I then went through an emotional divorce.  In that decree, I agreed to only follow the Vikings for entertainment purposes only.

And boy oh boy do they provide it...

Botching their draft pick by letting the clock expire, the Original Whizzinator, Mr. Noodle, Psst...superbowl tickets for sale,  Love Boat,  wide left...the hits just keep coming.  Without a doubt they are THE most entertaining team in the NFL...unless you are a fan.

36 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

HughOne still loves them.

Who?