[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the most disgusting.....

J.D.Morrison

Krumrie...was bad....McCaffrey was arguably worse.......Theismann ?

but

Musa Smith made me Vurp in my mouth......his leg folded over like an omlette, then flopped around like a butterfly in the wind !!!

ughhh.... :D:D

Catastrophic injuries (ie Utley, Stingley) respectfully cannot be counted.

I know this is the NFL board before anyone reminds me, but McGahee's college injury was pretty sick as well.

I was watching part of the Baltimore/Dallas game earlier...I actually saw the Smith play but then left the room for a minute and when I came back they were carting him off...I didn't even realize he got hurt when it happened, but I obviously I wasn't watching too closely.

The Raider rb, Napolean Mccallum, had a sever compound fracture of his leg that was pretty gruesome..

569114[/snapback]

Actually I think McCallum was a complete tear of the ACL and MCL as well as rupturing of the artery. Not only was his football career over but he almost lost his lower leg completely. I saw him on ESPN 2 covering arm wrestling about a year ago. I'll never forget the injury, MNF vs. San Fran and it was Ken Norton who did the damage. Oddly enough Norton also snapped Bryant Young's shin on MNF which was another super gruesome injury.

What does this remind you of?

Musa Smith?

Still nothing compared to Napoleon.  I'm searching for his.

569141[/snapback]

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!! Meat Face I forgot about that one !!! I just called my wife over and I said "hey ! look at this ! " ...then she threw up on my shoulder.....thanks....

:D

There was a UCLA receiver who blew out his kneeafter coming down with a catch about 5 years ago. The knee went and his leg just flopped around like spaghetti while the poor kid took another step.

569133[/snapback]

IIRC that was Freddie Mitchell. I think he broke his tibia and his leg came up and hit him in the back of the head.

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!  Meat Face I forgot about that one !!!  I just called my wife over and I said "hey ! look at this ! " ...then she threw up on my shoulder.....thanks....

:D

569273[/snapback]

sorry about that. I thought it was highly entertaining.

Gerald Willhite (sp?) with Denver. They were playing in Minn. or Indy a couple of years ago. Actually probably about 10 yrs. ago and he was finally having a good game. It was his only good game of his career. They were playing on carpet and his foot got stuck and just twisted completely backward. End of career!!!

Theisman - it was the first and the night it happened they must have shown it a million times.

It was so bad, that (as I recall) the announcers didn't even realize what had happened. I remember on the first replay hearing something about an 'awful ankle injury' except that the bend was between the ankle and knee.

Let's also remember it was a compound fracture where the bone sank partly into the ground.