[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For all you people beeitchng acout Edge/Manning?

Millbam5

Tomlinson always gets shafted around the goal line. Brees 11 yd td on 2nd down. Brees 6 yd td run on 2nd down. Neal gets the ball on 2nd down from the 2 yard line and fumbles. What about all this? This has been happening all year to LT2. 3 trips in the red zone and they don't even think about him.

Yeah, I drafted LT in my keeper league as my #1 pick. Every week it is just the same thing. I hope next year he will do better, but I don't see much changing right now. He will be back, when is the question, looks like it is not this week. Bummer

What a punk a$$ - just trying to pump up his negotiating power. :D

Speaking of Chargers - there is a playoff-bound team in my league starting (1) Brees, (2) Tomlinson, and (3) Gates. Can't wait to meet-up with him in the playoffs and watch the Chargers choke for a game or two! :D

See my point now run, run, run, LT2. 2nd down from the 1 pass, 3rd down from the 1 pass. If he was that hurt, he wouldn't be playing. How many TD's does Manning have inside the 10 yard line besides 3rd downs. This is my whole point to the beetching Edge owners. SHUT UP and look at LT2

7 carries in a row to the 1 yard line, LT get 1 chance to punch it in, then Brees throws to incomplete passes, FG kicked, man LT just can't get a break.  Yup looks like LT owners are snake bit.

569168[/snapback]

If I weren't winning big, I'd be crying over this drive ... and with the other guy having TO who just caught a TD, there may still be time for me to revisit this drive in tears. :D