[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else starting to get concerned

Skrappy1

With all those TEN defensive guys out (Haynesworth, etc.) I almost started Dom over Pittman, but stuck with Pittman against the terrible CAR defense. So far, looks like the wrong move. Pittman has 4 friggin' yds, and Alstott is lurking; meanwhile Dom is tearing up TEN. :D:D

With all those TEN defensive guys out (Haynesworth, etc.) I almost started Dom over Pittman, but stuck with Pittman against the terrible CAR defense. So far, looks like the wrong move. Pittman has 4 friggin' yds, and Alstott is lurking; meanwhile Dom is tearing up TEN. :DB)

579075[/snapback]

Pittman must have been listening to me diss him. Now has 7 receptions/125 yards and counting, 1 TD. Knock on wood he keeps racking 'em up.....:D

TB rushing game hasn't gotten going today at all, brutal actually, but nice to see that even when the rush is stalled, it doesn't affect Pittman. He's an absolute monster out of the backfield.

Pittman must have been listening to me diss him. Now has 7 receptions/125 yards and counting, 1 TD. Knock on wood he keeps racking 'em up.....:D

TB rushing game hasn't gotten going today at all, brutal actually, but nice to see that even when the rush is stalled, it doesn't affect Pittman. He's an absolute monster out of the backfield.

579214[/snapback]

Yup, he had 75 receptions last year. He has fumbled twice already today though.

579214[/snapback]

Just as I posted this, TD #2 for Pittman, reception out of the backfield! :D I was worried that I benched J.Jones for him after Jones' Turkey Day massacre of the Bears, but Pittman's at least making up some of those points I left on the bench. I don't care if it's "only" Carolina, Pittman is just rockin' right now.

I hear TEN let Davis score to get the ball back quickly, is that true?! :eek:

579248[/snapback]

I don't know...that put them down by 10 points...I guess maybe they thought they could score and then try for an onside kick or something.