[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF

nhoops

League 1 - Winning 70 - 69, I have Brady, he has T. Gonzalez. I think I can pull this out. If A. Green had just had a decent game, it wouldn't be this close.

League 2 - Losing 70 - 75, I have Givens, he has D. Graham. I also think I can pull this out. Screwed by the A. Green injury here too.

The A. Green injury badly screwed me in my other two leagues, so I won't bother with the details.

I'd also like Eva Longoria or Terri Hatcher to pinch hit for N. Sheridan.

:D

Let's see I am down by 21 and he's got NE D & ST's going. I have Blaylock and Brady. I need Blaylock to have a week like last week and KC to be held to only one TD, thus keeping the ball out of the ST's hands. Need KC to have an error free but uneventfull day while Brady gets his usual 250 and two td's. Sounds like allot to ask for but, who knows.

Can someone explain the point of these threads?  Does anyone actually read through these posts to see what other people need to win their games?  Who cares.

570184[/snapback]

Whew! I just got done reading this whole thread. I know some of you are going to be happy. Some not so happy. Some of you have a pretty good chance. Others just don't have a prayer.

As for me, I need to keep Dillon and Gonzo to under a total of 47 points.

Can someone explain the point of these threads?  Does anyone actually read through these posts to see what other people need to win their games?  Who cares.

570184[/snapback]

Hey, Jackass, Ii read them....it's what happens on message boards. They are called messages. Some of the people who right them are aquantances, perhaps even internet friends. A more reasonable question is, if YOU dont care, why are you reading and posting in this thread? What is the point in that? To belittle others to feel superior, maybe? Take a hike.

I need Dante Hall to return at least 2 kicks and/or punts for TD's. To win in one league.:D Could happen.

And I need Green, Blaylock & Rodney Harrison to combine for less than 20 points to keep my lead in my other league. :D I know not gonna happen but...

luckily all I need to keep pace with the guy I am chasing foir the Wild Card in that league is for Gonzo to catch 40 yds worth of passes. That's a definite probablility. B)

Hey, Jackass, Ii read them....it's what happens on message boards. They are called messages. Some of the people who right them are aquantances, perhaps even internet friends. A more reasonable question is, if YOU dont care, why are you reading and posting in this thread? What is the point in that? To belittle others to feel superior, maybe? Take a hike.

570190[/snapback]

I didn't read the messages. And I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I was just wondering. No need to be so sensitve.

I'm screwed...the A. Green injury pretty much ends it for me.

I'm up 2 and my opponent has the KC Offensive Line.

I need the Pats D to hold KC to about 100 yards of offense and sack Trent Green 9 times. :rollseyes:

570057[/snapback]

I need pretty much what Gilthorp needs: The NE D needs to lower the hammer tonight.

I didn't read the messages.  And I wasn't trying to offend anyone.  I was just wondering.  No need to be so sensitve.

570240[/snapback]

No offense take here.

In years past someone always posted this...it was just another post to complain/rave about your team and thank or curse the FFB Gods (ala msaint B) )

I actually do read most of them from time to time. (no life :D )

Earlier in the year noticed it wasn't getting posted so I started it again and been doing it ever sense. The board does get cluttered with rubbish sometimes so just say the word and I'll stop.

No offense take here.

In years past someone always posted this...it was just another post to complain/rave about your team and thank or curse the FFB Gods (ala msaint  B) )

Earlier in the year noticed it wasn't getting posted so I started it again and been doing it ever sense.  The board does get cluttered with rubbish sometimes so just say the word and I'll stop.

570310[/snapback]

I for one enjoy commiserating/celebrating with my fellow Huddla's, and have the ability to skip posts I don't want to read, so by all means, nhoops, keep up the fine work.

Back to the subject at hand , I need a mere 2 solo tackles from Rodney Harrison to take the season series from last year's league champion!.

Edited by Bonehand

Hoops, These posts are always a good read.

Some owners (like me) have no shot of hanging on to VICTORY because my opoonent has DILLON left to play and I am done.

If Dillon gets a mere 70+ total yards I am BEATEN....bummer.

Others have a real shot of coming back and getting what they need from players on MNF....that is whay we play....good post.

Earlier in the year noticed it wasn't getting posted so I started it again and been doing it ever sense.  The board does get cluttered with rubbish sometimes so just say the word and I'll stop.

B)

570310[/snapback]

:D Perhaps not as much as i saw you weren't posting much this year until a few weeks ago. :D

570184[/snapback]

I read these too. I think we post on this thread for comraderie. It's nice to know that others are living and dying by what happens in MNF.