[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick vs. Rattay

Bill Swerski

Last week, Grits argued that Rattay was a better fantasy start than Vick (even in performance leagues) because he's "more consistent."

Week 11...

Rattay: 147 yds passing, 0 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble, 6 rushing yds... 1 fantasy point

Vick: 115 yds passing, 2 TDs, 0 INT, 0 fumbles 104 rushing yds... 22 fantasy points

You still think that Rattay is a better start than Vick, Grits? :D

Last week, Grits argued that Rattay was a better fantasy start than Vick (even in performance leagues) because he's "more consistent."

Week 11...

Rattay: 147 yds passing, 0 TDs, 1 INT, 1 fumble, 6 rushing yds... 1 fantasy point

Vick: 115 yds passing, 2 TDs, 0 INT, 0 fumbles 104 rushing yds... 22 fantasy points

You still think that Rattay is a better start than Vick, Grits?    :D

570221[/snapback]

If you compare the two of them in weeks that they have both started though, they each have 3 games where they have outscored the other. 2 of them have been the last 2 weeks, while Rattay has clearly been hurting...he probably won't be the same the rest of the season because of his forearm. :D

Edited by Skrappy1

Here is why Vick will lead me to a championship this year.

NO @TB OAK CAR @NO @SEA

Emphasis on the NO game week 16...I think Vick may rush for 200 yards against New Orleans. I am so confident that I traded away Culpepper for James and Bruce. 

:D

570300[/snapback]

I had the same thought when I traded for Vick and Duckett (mediocre draft picks next season). I still have Carr, but Vick has a great schedule ahead of him...

my other money team just picked up Brees and I traded for Vick a couple weeks back to sure up a playoff run...

now, only if Dunn would get benched for Duckett :D

and sadly, A Green has looked all but a top 5 pick this year, at least for the most part....and week 1 looked so promising :D

Here is why Vick will lead me to a championship this year.

NO @TB OAK CAR @NO @SEA

Emphasis on the NO game week 16...I think Vick may rush for 200 yards against New Orleans. I am so confident that I traded away Culpepper for James and Bruce. 

:D

570300[/snapback]

NO OAK and CAR have horrible run defenses. Are you worried that the Falcons just run the ball all game with Dunn and Duckett? With Atlanta's very good defense this season, it seems to me that Mora likes to shut down the passing game when they're ahead.

NO OAK and CAR have horrible run defenses.  Are you worried that the Falcons just run the ball all game with Dunn and Duckett?  With Atlanta's very good defense this season, it seems to me that Mora likes to shut down the passing game when they're ahead.

571105[/snapback]

Well, I like my odds of Vick not quite being good enough to get a big lead with the passing game. He is ordinary when it comes to accuracy, so they need to get him on the edges running to keep the chains moving. That whole west coast offense was pretty much scrapped about 3 weeks ago. With the Eagles a game ahead, I like the Falcons to remain aggressive to try and get home field.