[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should Muhammed make the PB?

PantherDave

I might be wrong, but I think the balloting is already over, but Mush has stepped up this year-BigTime. The Panthers will keep in Carolina for sure(one man's opinion). I also like the thought of Muhammed, Smith and Colbert next season. This season has been brutal for me, but thanks to Mush it's becoming bearable. Still beleive a healthy Panthers team is a contender. Also glad that Wharton got the start at gaurd, he was not as heralded as Gross coming out of college, but the kid has talent and will be a solid NFL linemen for years to come( if he stays healthy). So, what say yee-is Mush pro bowl material this year?

Ahh, by "PB" you meant Pro Bowl.

I was thinking "Peanut Butter". :D

Yeah, I traded him last week. I sure could have used the 2 TD's yesterday.

But seriously. So far this season: Horn, Walker, Bruce, Owens, Driver, Holt, Coles, & Clayton have more receptions.

Walker, Owens, Bruce, Horn, Clayton, & Jackson have more yards.

Only Owens has more TD's. But 5 of Muhammad's have come in the last 2 weeks.

He's on a bad team that has to pass a lot because they are behind, and have no running game. Plus, you know Randy Moss is gonna make the Pro Bowl even though he's been injured.

So in a word, no, I think he's more Peanut Butter than Pro Bowl.

Edited by CaptainHook

Don't you have to have a good season to make the pro-bowl, and not just 3 good weeks?

Seriously, what did he do for the first 7 weeks? Pretty much nothing. :D

570612[/snapback]

You have some substance Hugh to that statement, but Randy Moss will make the Pro Bowl and won't play....to me Muhammad plays on a much more inferior team with 60% of their offense of year ago decimated to IR....Muhsin has had to make catches across the middle and down the middle and his toughness is way more superior to Moss as Randy is a sidline, post, fly type guy or he would be injured all the time...Moss gets his props from me, but Muhsin should be in the Pro Bowl when Moss can't play.... :D