[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahman Update

whomper

According to cbs.

Ahman Green, RB GB

News: According to the Green Bay Press-Gazette, X-rays on Ahman Green's bruised ribs were negative.

Analysis: Green should be considered questionable for Week 12 against St. Louis.

Id have to say with the exception of a few games Ahman hasnt been worth the 3rd overall pick in the draft which is when I got him.His fumbles and the rotating of 3 backs when Najeh is healthy just make it a real crapshoot if he is gonna jhave a nice week.It seems like every other year he explodes and Its just my luck to get him on the off year..

Does the signing of James Jackson suggest this injury could hold him out a week or two?  Is Jackson worth a flyer pick up?

572503[/snapback]

Prior to that signing, the only healthy RB was FB Henderson. Fisher is likely to suit up. Newly promited W Williams is unlikely to play, and Ahman and Najeh's statuses are up in the air. Problem is that it may be a GTD on Monday night.

Jackson appears to be depth insurance at this point. So IMO he would be worth an insurance pickup only if you have deep room for him.

I have to have my lineup by the the first kickoff of the week. That is tomorrow. Do I start Ahman or not?  Will he play? He has an extra day to rest plus it is MNF?

573846[/snapback]

As of now, his status for Monday is unknown - so I suspect the dreaded game-time decision. If you have a safer choice, i would use that.

Id have to say with the exception of a few games Ahman hasnt been worth the 3rd overall pick in the draft which is when I got him.His fumbles and the rotating of 3 backs when Najeh is healthy just make it a real crapshoot if he is gonna jhave a nice week.It seems like every other year he explodes and Its just my luck to get him on the off year..

571781[/snapback]

I fell your pain!! I drafted him 3rd overall as well. :bawling: my gut told me to go with Alexander, but those *** cheatsheets said otherwise...... :D

I fell your pain!! I drafted him 3rd overall as well. :bawling:  my gut told me to go with Alexander, but those *** cheatsheets said otherwise...... :D

573864[/snapback]

You shoud've drafted Alexander then, wouldn't it be nice to have noone to blame but yourself? :D

You shoud've drafted Alexander then, wouldn't it be nice to have noone to blame but yourself? :D

574643[/snapback]

I agree...I only go by cheatsheets when I'm torn between two players at a spot..

but other than that...I go with who I like....and trade as i feel the need..

that's the way it should be done....

fantasy football has as much to do with being a GM as it does with having luck..