[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, when do we stop calling Pittman a fluke?

msaint

I don't like Pittman much as a person and, therefore, hope that he suffers a career-ending knee injury.

Bad Karma Dude!

573777[/snapback]

:D And it is Cunning Runt who wants all the players not on his FF team to get hurt.

I don't like Pittman much as a person and, therefore, hope that he suffers a career-ending knee injury.

Bad Karma Dude!

573777[/snapback]

My Karma is nothing compared to Mr. Pittman's. If you'll recall, Pittman has been convicted of assault and battery against women and child endangerment.

I'd LOVE to see someone like that blow an ACL.

My Karma is nothing compared to Mr. Pittman's.  If you'll recall, Pittman has been convicted of assault and battery against women and child endangerment.

I'd LOVE to see someone like that blow an ACL.

574043[/snapback]

I thought Pittmans ole lady that filed those charges was still with him right now? I could be wrong

I thought Pittmans ole lady that filed those charges was still with him right now? I could be wrong

574090[/snapback]

If she is, does her stupidity cancel out his behavior. Because I don't think so. Besides, without turning this into a Lifetime Channel Message board, the sad truth is that a lot of abused women willingly stay in the abusive relationship.

I have Pittman and McGahee for my #2 backs. Last week I start the wrong one and lost. This week and from here on out, I'm sticking with Pittman until he gives me a reason not to. He has made my offical stud list, and you always start your...

The past is the past, you can't discount what he is doing in the present.

Seems that most people always point to his lack of TDs in the past, but now that he's pounding them into the endzone along with his usual catches, do we finally stop calling this guy a "fluke" and dub him an every-week starter at #2 RB?

571208[/snapback]

Pittman HAS always disappointed in the past, having one big game surrounded by 3 or 4 mediocre/outright bad efforts.

However, a wise man once said to me "One week is a fluke, two weeks is a trend, 3 weeks is money in the bank."

I think we should all believe in Pittman for now; he's always had the talent, that's for sure.

Update: Another huge week, another dissing for Mr. Pittman. Doesn't even make the "climbing the ladder" section of the RB Watch alongside such relative one-week wonders as Westbrook, Larry Johnson, Davenport, and even Rudi. Guy's kicked arse in something like four out of the last five weeks. 135 receiving and two TDs in Week 12? What does he have to do to get some respect around here? :bawling:

Not a fan of his wife-beating :D, and can't believe I've become the official Mike Pittman publicist, but c'mon now, he's a legit weekly fantasy starter. It's time we alll accepted that.

Right now. Pittman is not a fluke.

He can kill you running the ball or catching it out of the backfield.

He gets many looks and is an integral part of the offense in TB.

Look at his numbers since returning as the starter. Amazing.

I need him to have a huge game in Week 13.

I was really worried that he would get yanked after I saw the two fumbles watching the game on NFL.com Gamecenter. Then I saw the highlights and realized that he got railed. I am leaning towards starting him over Tiki this week because of the matchup withthe Redskins. I believe that Pittman was the best waiver wire pickup for me this year and his numbers back that up.

i have been on the wagon for a while now. he was lined up outside (as a wr) on at least 10 plays or more this last week. usually creating a great mismatch, strength wise with whoever is covering him. like i said earlier in this post, if you tablulate his numbers for the whole yr, he is unquestionably not only a great number 2 rb, but a respectable number 1 imo.

Pittman is legit #2 RB.

Alstott or no Alstott....look for good things out of Pittman and do not hesitate to use him as your #2 RB.

:D

571454[/snapback]

And if you've got Fred Taylor, for goodness sakes compare the actual point totals before you decide Taylor's a stud and Pittman's a slug.

Update: Another huge week, another dissing for Mr. Pittman. Doesn't even make the "climbing the ladder" section of the RB Watch alongside such relative one-week wonders as Westbrook, Larry Johnson, Davenport, and even Rudi. Guy's kicked arse in something like four out of the last five weeks. 135 receiving and two TDs in Week 12? What does he have to do to get some respect around here? :bawling:

Not a fan of his wife-beating :D, and can't believe I've become the official Mike Pittman publicist, but c'mon now, he's a legit weekly fantasy starter. It's time we alll accepted that.

582958[/snapback]

Maybe we should stop singing his praises and just let others leave him off their rosters so they can score low with "bigger name" players while getting trounced by the unlikelies ...

Like Pete Rose once said: "Somebody's got to win and somebody's got to lose, and I believe in letting the other guy lose."