[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys and Da Bears

Jackass

Total is 36.  Krenzel and Henson.  Sounds like UM OSU at the Big House.  Run the ball, run the ball, run the ball.  Take the under.

572578[/snapback]

I was thinking along these lines. The only thing that might change this is that sometimes on Thanksgiving, the defenses get tired and start giving up points

The Bears' Defense can be entertaining. As bad as they were last week if Briggs picks off that Manning pass or they pick up the fumble they forced on a kick-off it might have at least been a game. Okay maybe not, but it was the Colts, this wasn't the first team Indy has done that to this season.

I think the Bears could force three or four turnovers with a rookie QB and RB in for Dallas and maybe Chicago maybe scores once on defense too, so I figure the final at 10-6 DA' BEARS!!!

While in Chicago for Thanksgiving, I'm going to force my uncle to turn on the Colts game.  No point in watching the trainwreck that is the Bears when we can watch Peyton & Co. tear it up.  :D

572614[/snapback]

The games are not up against each other. You can watch both!

Indianapolis at Detroit 12:30

Chicago at Dallas 4:15

No worries :D

I think the Bears defense bouces back and has a good game against the rook. . .

I'm really curious to see if Henson can build on his 6 for 6, 47 yard, 1 TD performance last week. The Bears DEF is comperable to the Ravens, so I'll be interested in seeing what he does. I'm also interested to see who he favors in the passing game. As a Whitten owner I'm worried about a potential drop off in his looks.

You think either kicker (Edinger/Cundiff) is worth starting this week if it projects to be a battle of inept offenses, each getting no closer than each other's 30-yd line? You know, one of those 15-12 type games?

You think either kicker (Edinger/Cundiff) is worth starting this week if it projects to be a battle of inept offenses, each getting no closer than each other's 30-yd line? You know, one of those 15-12 type games?

573879[/snapback]

Could happen, but that still requires either/both teams to get over the 50 yard line. :D

Could happen, but that still requires either/both teams to get over the 50 yard line. :D

573890[/snapback]

:D yeah, saying they'll get to each other's 30yd lines was a little generous.

Agree with the Trash Can Report... I think this is a week the Cowboy defense flashes a glimpse of what it was supposed to be at the beginning of the season, and if you're hurtin' for defensive help, they might be a good one-week sub.

Possibly the worst matchup of the year to make national TV

572524[/snapback]

The local sports radio was complaining about the same thing this AM. I can't believe these gripes. Want to make it more interesting? Start some guys that are playing. I've got Harrison, Pollard, K. Jones and J. Jones going tomorrow, all the food & beverages a guy could want, & good company to boot. I am not worried in the least about being bored by the matchups.

As a matter of fact, I'm Thankful.

Edited by Bonehand

From the sounds of it, many of the Bears offensive players have given up on Krenzel and they'll be lucky if they score 10 points again tomorrow.

I don't believe the Bears defense is good enough to stop the Cowboys and although it won't be a high scoring game, I see the score being in the range of Cowboys 20-23 and the Bears 3-10.

The only way the Bears stay competitive is with a strong defensive and special team showing where they score 1 or 2 TD's. Without that, it won't be total domination by the Cowboys, but Dallas will be able to control the clock and pretty much control the entire game.

I'm really curious to see if Henson can build on his 6 for 6, 47 yard, 1 TD performance last week.  The Bears DEF is comperable to the Ravens, so I'll be interested in seeing what he does.  I'm also interested to see who he favors in the passing game.  As a Whitten owner I'm worried about a potential drop off in his looks.

573109[/snapback]

Exactly what part of the Bears DEF is comparable to the Ravens ? Is it the shut down corner they don't have or the safeties which are not even close to the level of Ed Reed ? Is it the 41 points they gave up last week ?