[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys and Da Bears

Jackass

I'm really curious to see if Henson can build on his 6 for 6, 47 yard, 1 TD performance last week.  The Bears DEF is comperable to the Ravens, so I'll be interested in seeing what he does.  I'm also interested to see who he favors in the passing game.  As a Whitten owner I'm worried about a potential drop off in his looks.

573109[/snapback]

I would expect the game plan that Parcells is putting together to be full of high percentage type pass plays and if possible another 30 runs by the younger of the Jones boys.

That along with Chicago's defense should allow for decent numbers out of Henson as well as several passes to Witten.

One thing though, outside of both Chicago and Baltimore fielding 11 players each on defense, how does Chicago's Defense compare to Baltimore's?

To answer the Ravens/Bears question(s):

From a fantasy perspective, the Bears and the Ravens each have 3 games where they have scored 20+ points in my BOTH league, albeit the Bears doing it in three of the last four games. So, they do compare in that way. The Ravens are currently the #1 D/ST in that league, and the Bears are #3.

Stat wise: the only real similarities are that they've each only given up 5 rushing TD's this year and they have the same amount of takeaways at 21.

:D

Edited by gilthorp

Julius Jones is going to light it up. The Boys will be rockin the house. It will be the Cowboys "single shining moment, in a dismal season.

In Fact, for years too come people will be talking about this game. Villagers in the hills of Texas will write folk songs about the heroics of this day and pass them on from generation to generation.

In fact, it may even become one of those moments in time when people will remember what they were doing at the exact moment when they heard about the win.

So with all this hype, I don't know about you, but I'll be watching and awaiting history.

But then again, I am starting Julius Jones, and I am a big Cowboy fan so I may be a little bias.... :D

From the sounds of it, many of the Bears offensive players have given up on Krenzel and they'll be lucky if they score 10 points again tomorrow.

I don't believe the Bears defense is good enough to stop the Cowboys and although it won't be a high scoring game, I see the score being in the range of Cowboys 20-23 and the Bears 3-10.

The only way the Bears stay competitive is with a strong defensive and special team showing where they score 1 or 2 TD's. Without that, it won't be total domination by the Cowboys, but Dallas will be able to control the clock and pretty much control the entire game.

573971[/snapback]

Very fugly game for the Bears.

Sad to say they are pretty much the worst offensive team in the league at this point.

Most likely will have Quinn in for the next game, and Terry Shea ought to be strung up in the middle of Daley Center for that call.