[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Team Logos

TecmoBeast

LOL, yes, by far the worst logo of all time. How old are you TecmoBeast? You don't remember the Pats uni's when they were like that?

I'm not sure why the Buccanneers old orange logo isn't on there though. They are probably trying to forget it. It was the second worst logo/color combination ever.

Edited by CaptainHook

congradulations patriots, you've won the most queerest logo!

that little caption crunch looking guy is ready to take it in the pooper i think?

572699[/snapback]

If you think that Elvis dude they have now is better, well then you never saw their old road uniforms taht were all white with red piping. One of the best uniforms the NFL has ever had.

I don't understand the consistency though. Tampa doesn't change, but they use an old Chicago Cardinals logo? What up with that?

I'm not sure why the Buccanneers old orange logo isn't on there though.  They are probably trying to forget it.  It was the second worst logo/color combination ever.

572704[/snapback]

Second Worst? I would vote the old Bucs unis as the worst, easily. What is your number 1? Miami's one shot Tangerine get up?

Added: Although I guess we're talkin' logos aren't we? Still I'm curious as your thought on the worst, If you please, Cap'n.

Edited by Bonehand

Second Worst? I would vote the old Bucs unis as the worst, easily. What is your number 1? Miami's one shot Tangerine get up?

Added: Although I guess we're talkin' logos aren't we? Still I'm curious as your thought on the worst, If you please, Cap'n.

574258[/snapback]

My #1 worst color/logo has got to be the Browns.

I think the Texans should switch to their retro logo permanately.  Much better than their current one.

574322[/snapback]

Which Texans logo would you be speaking of? If you are talking about the oilderrick, I guess that would technically be the Titans throwback logo, but I doubt they would ever use it. I know the Texans originally had a white helmet with the same logo, but I dont think they actually have a retro logo.

574258[/snapback]

Check the line right above that one. I think the old Patriot hiking the football was the worst logo ever. Of course, the colors aren't as bad, but a guy in a tricorner hat, hiking a football is just dumb.

Edited by CaptainHook

I'm not sure why the Buccanneers old orange logo isn't on there though.  They are probably trying to forget it.  It was the second worst logo/color combination ever.

572704[/snapback]

I agree it's very lame of them, but the ownership said that not only would they NEVER wear throwback spamshirts (both due to the ugliness and how bad they always were in them) but that they don't even want to acknowledge that logo ever existed.

I agree it's very lame of them, but the ownership said that not only would they NEVER wear throwback spamshirts (both due to the ugliness and how bad they always were in them) but that they don't even want to acknowledge that logo ever existed.

575214[/snapback]

I'd never heard that. Very interesting, and funny too. . .:D

Check the line right above that one.  I think the old Patriot hiking the football was the worst logo ever.  Of course, the colors aren't as bad, but a guy in a tricorner hat, hiking a football is just dumb.

574624[/snapback]

Oh man, you have to be kidding... Pat the Patriot is one of my top 5 logo's/uniforms of all time, an absolute classic.

Best ever:

Oakland

Colts

Patriots-old uni, not new

Browns

Green Bay

20 years never existed :D  :D

575765[/snapback]

why is this buccaneer winking at me? who is the brain behind this logo, cause it's flaming big time! doesn't an owner pick what he wants his logo to be? are you telling me the owner looked over a dozen possibilities and picked the one where the buccaneer is winking at him? i wouldn't acknowledge this old uniform/logo either. might as well put rainbow stickers from San Fran on yer helmet.

why is this buccaneer winking at me?  who is the brain behind this logo, cause it's flaming big time!  doesn't an owner pick what he wants his logo to be?  are you telling me the owner looked over a dozen possibilities and picked the one where the buccaneer is winking at him?  i wouldn't acknowledge this old uniform/logo either.  might as well put rainbow stickers from San Fran on yer helmet.

575903[/snapback]

:D He's not winking! Like so many other unfortunate pirates, His Parrot pecked his eye out & he has to wait until he gets to port to be fitted for an eyepatch. Not a lot of opthamologists on the high seas...

why is this buccaneer winking at me?  who is the brain behind this logo, cause it's flaming big time!  doesn't an owner pick what he wants his logo to be?  are you telling me the owner looked over a dozen possibilities and picked the one where the buccaneer is winking at him?  i wouldn't acknowledge this old uniform/logo either.  might as well put rainbow stickers from San Fran on yer helmet.

575903[/snapback]

:D Buccaneer modeled after JGaspar.

Gay Pirate = Dutchess Jack (Beguile G. Blank) :D