[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone have a dumb-luck team like this

Skrappy1

I accidentally posted this in the other forum first, so sorry for the redundancy, but...

There is this guy in my 12-teamer...has a pretty much garbage team yet is somehow 7-4 (same record as me), easily leading his division and 4th in overall points. Worst of all, he talks more trash then anybody in the league. I'm not much of a trash-talker myself, and since this is a CBS public league where no one knows one another, talking trash wouldn't be much fun anyhow. Plus what can you really say to someone in his position, although I'd be SHOCKED if he went anywhere in the playoffs. We start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST and his team is:

QB- Pennington, Harrington, Boller

WR - J. Walker, B. Stokley, D. Patten

RB - T. Barber, E. Smith, J. Bettis, S. Davis

TE - Crumpler, D. Clark

K - Carney

D/ST - Eagles

He must have the stupidest luck of all time. I always liked Tiki, but who would've predicted he'd bet the #1 RB in fantasy football right now, or that Javon Walker would be the #2 WR? Plus, to illustrate just how clueless he is, know that he is a Jets fan (his team name is J-E-T-S) and he drafted Chad Pennington in the 1st round of our draft. He is also still holding onto Stephen Davis (non-keeper league) when he is on IR and out for the year. He could have put in a claim for numerous RBs but hasn't (Julius Jones, Nick Goings, Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, Maurice Hicks, really anyone is better than someone on IR), so that just proves that he isn't very sharp, yet he somehow thinks (and insists) that he is the man.

Sorry to rant, I just have never seen anything like this and the fact that the guy is a Richard just adds to my frustration. He has already posted as the lead story on the webpage how he is looking forward to playing this one guy in the SuperBowl. If he makes it there I think I will throw-up.

Edited by Skrappy1