[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

will answer questions

Avernus

Drew Brees or Brett Favre this week???

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving!

572994[/snapback]

Favre on MNF is almost sure shot money...especially against a horrible Rams D...this is a smoothe ride this week at QB...

Brees' value might drop a bit as LT2 is about as healthy as he's been all season right now and they will look to put on a heavy dose of Tomlinson this week...

expect favre to put up around 300 yds and 3 scores...maybe even 4...

good luck and happy thanksgiving :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avernus, needs some rb advice my team is listed below as is scoring, i'm leaning towards starting t.jones and j.jones this week and putting o.smith and f.taylor and the rest of this scrap heap on the bench, what do you think? thanks . oh ya, i forgot i think i've sat here and watched that hit about 15 times in a row, what a shot!

Edited by The Darkside

Avernus, needs some rb advice my team is listed below as is scoring, i'm leaning towards starting t.jones and j.jones  this week and putting o.smith and f.taylor and the rest of this scrap heap on the bench, what do you think? thanks . oh ya, i forgot i think i've sat here and watched that hit about 15 times in a row, what a shot!

573031[/snapback]

I think people are all j jones happy right now after putting up 80 yds on 30 carries against a ravens defense that rested their starters late...

you still start t jones and taylor blindly right now as I think both will put up great numbers this week...especially t jones since they won't be getting blown out and will be getting plenty of dumpoffs in the pass attack as well as being able to slash through a suspect cowboy DL...

don't jump the gun on julius just yet....taylor is working his EOS right now...take advantage

good luck..and happy turkey day :D

I love your Avatar, and enjoy all your avatars...

Hey Avenus, I don't want to push my luck but I have 2-positions that are giving me grief again. Scoring is standard perf with 1-pt per catch and 6-pts for all td's.

QB-Aaron Brooks @ Atlanta and Brian Griese @ Carolina. I benched Brooks last week and he ended up with a bunch of yards since they were behind, but right now I am leaning towards flipping a coin, although I like Griese a little better.

RB-D Davis @ Ten and M Pittman @ Carolina. I am starting Edge, but need one of the two. I am leaning towards Pittman since he has been on fire and Gruden is using him like he planned on once he came back. Not to mention he is performing.

Thanks in advance and have a great Turducken day.

I think people are all j jones happy right now after putting up 80 yds on 30 carries against a ravens defense that rested their starters late...

you still start t jones and taylor blindly right now as I think both will put up great numbers this week...especially t jones since they won't be getting blown out and will be getting plenty of dumpoffs in the pass attack as well as being able to slash through a suspect cowboy DL...

don't jump the gun on julius just yet....taylor is working his EOS right now...take advantage

good luck..and happy turkey day  :D

573048[/snapback]

thanks for the advice , Happy Turkey Day to you as well.

Avernus -

Thanks for this opportunity to pick your brains! I have RB and WR dilemmas this week:

need 2 from these 3:

DD V Titans

Pittman @ Panthers

Blaylock V Chargers

Leaning towards DD and Pittman due to the Chargers having a good run D.

Also at WR:

Djax V Bills

Clayton @Panthers

Jackson may suffer with Hasselbeck injured but Carolina are good against the pass which makes it tough for Griese and Clayton. Any thoughts appreciated and Happy Thanksgiving!

Pick 2

Roy williams vs indy - been banged up, double-teamed, has a lousy QB but it is turkey day and he is a stud and will be high-scoring

mccardell @ KC - had 15 targets, 7 receptions last week, KC's pass D is horrible, should be high-scoring game

clayton @ Car - clayton is mr. consistency but carolina is tough against the pass.

jimmy smith @ minn - leftwich is back, minn D is suspect

Pick 1

atlanta D vs NO

Arizona v. NYJ

Buffalo @ Seattle

thanks

Hey Avernus, what do you think?

Should I trade Chris Brown for Alge Crumpler and Julius Jones?

We start 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, TE, K, D

My roster:

Pennington, Harrington, Carr

Holmes, (Blaylock), D. Davis, Chris Brown

Holt, Wayne, Moulds, M. Robinson

F. Jones, Heap

I have been sitting on Todd Heap all year and now doubt that he will play before our playoffs.

This is a TE mandatory league. I know that the QB change in ARI may be beneficial to Freddie Jones, but I want to upgrade before the playoffs.

My new roster would be

Pennington, Harrington, Carr

Priest, Blaylock, D. Davis, J. Jones

Holt, Wayne, Moulds, M. Robinson

Crumpler, Jones, Heap

Thanks!

I love your Avatar, and enjoy all your avatars...

Hey Avenus, I don't want to push my luck but I have 2-positions that are giving me grief again. Scoring is standard perf with 1-pt per catch and 6-pts for all td's.

Brian Griese @ Carolina. - I think Brooks is pretty much a crapshoot right now...especially against a good falcons defense...Griese should put up some nice numbers as the Panthers have been scoring lately...

RB- M Pittman @ Carolina. - DD is almost a crapshoot anymore...he might get his TD...but lacks in yardage....Pittman, on the other hand is playing like an accelerated version of DD with his pass catching skills and ability to break the long one...while netting a score or 2...especially against a suspect panther run D...

good luck this week and happy turlkey day :D

DD V Titans

Pittman @ Panthers

Leaning towards DD and Pittman due to the Chargers having a good run D.

- you hit it on the nose right there

Clayton @Panthers

- although the Panthers are good against the pass..Pittman will open that up by running heavy...not to mention there should be a little bit of scoring going on in this game and there will be plenty of opportunity to go around

good luck this week and happy turlkey day

:D

Roy williams vs indy - been banged up, double-teamed, has a lousy QB but it is turkey day and he is a stud and will be high-scoring

jimmy smith @ minn - leftwich is back, minn D is suspect

Clayton doesn't have as good a chance as these 2...and mccardell might be a victim of a heavy dose of LT2 and gates over the middle....while Smith should be in a shootout with Moss back and Roy is playing pretty much a primetime game....he's an auto-#3 for anyteam with a question at that spot on their team this week...

Pick 1

atlanta D vs NO - the saints just make mistake after mistake...while, the cardinals are quite tempting...this matchup poses the most threat of a TD as the cards don't score much on D...

good luck and happy turlkey day :D

Fitzgerald vs Jets

or

Coles vs Pitt...

need to pick one..

573071[/snapback]

start Fitz....if not for the the fact that the Steelers D should give Ramsey fitz all day long....do it for the fact that I have both Fitz and Boldin...and am going with Boldin again...and every time I've started Boldin, fitz has put up 92 yds and a score...consider that an omen..

this reminds me of the water boy "CUT HIS THROAT...YOUU CAN DOO ITT!"

this is the perfect time to dump Brown...and you can afford to do it...while helping your starting lineup with Crumpler...not to mention that Julius might end up being the better fantasy performer down the stretch with Brown probably missing games here and there..

good luck this week and happy turlkey day :D

I hate to do this....but I'd go with Plummer on sunday night....at home...

I seriously think Brees will only put up 1 score...maybe 2 tops this week as Tomlinson will be running wild....

and as I always say...when in doubt...go with the primetime player...you can't go wrong..

EDIT: oh...good luck and happy turlkey day :D

Edited by Avernus

I hate to do this....but I'd go with Plummer on sunday night....at home...

I seriously think Brees will only put up 1 score...maybe 2 tops this week as Tomlinson will be running wild....

and as I always say...when in doubt...go with the primetime player...you can't go wrong..

EDIT: oh...good luck and happy turlkey day  :D

573215[/snapback]

That's the way I've been leaning. Thanks. I know Hugh would say Breese, but he just hates Plummer. :D Have a great weekend.

That's the way I've been leaning. Thanks. I know Hugh would say Breese, but he just hates Plummer.  :D  Have a great weekend.

573228[/snapback]

ahaha I'm not much of a Plummer fan either...but I have trouble sitting him on primetime...enjoy your turlkey day

as Hugh would say....

:D I'm all caught up  :D

573222[/snapback]

I just don't use the gay, dancing banana.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

B)

For the record, I would start Plummer over Brees as well, even though it would pain me to do so.

B)

For the record, I would start Plummer over Brees as well, even though it would pain me to do so.

573259[/snapback]

ohh... :D ...

i see....i didnt mean to hit the dancing banana....i meant to hit the one above it....*** wireless mouses....

:yay:

573259[/snapback]

He is the tied for #4 in FF points this year and I love gay bannannnannnas.

:DB):D:DB):yay::moon::moon::moon::yay::yay::yay:

WDIS at WR?

R Moss/N Burleson/Horn/Lelie/Walker?

I was thinking Horn -- Lelie -- Walker

Is Randy worth a lineup spot if he plays this week? Tice said he would get about 25 plays.

Burleson has been consistant. How does he fit into the equation?

Do you think C Brown should be in my lineup if he plays?

Thanks in advance. Happy Thanksgiving. :D

Edited by 1badfish