[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

oh lord do I even hate considering this...

Avernus

it's last day for transactions today and theres a new trade for me to approve...

eric johnson and nick goings for antonio gates...

does this warrant a veto at all?...

If I'm just being a jack***....let me know...seriously...

573447[/snapback]

Why? Buy low, sell high. Chances are, Goings was a recent pickup and if so on one level it's Johnson and a waiver move for Gates. Given that the guy probably NEEDs an RB this one is fine.

Well, Goings is the starter. And Johnson was on fire earlier just like Gates is now.

I don't see a veto in the air.

573450[/snapback]

alright...I just thought it was funny because the Gates owner owns Crumpler as well...so why would he need another TE when he can solidify another spot....especially getting Goings...when he's only had 1 good game...

I guess this falls more under the idiot category more than the cahooting category...

:D

tough call not knowing what the teams look like that are proposing this trade and if they are still in the hunt for the post season.  also is this a keeper league?

but with just a look at it even quickly it seems ok. Yes Gates is better than Johnson and since San Fran still sucks I doubt Johnson will keep up his early season production.  As far as goings goes I feel he had 1 great game and will come back to earth this week, he may still get some decent production but not like last week even if you combine his stats the rest of the year.

I say let it go and No you are not being a Jack***!!!

573463[/snapback]

preciate the input....the Gates owner is in 1st in his division...the other owner is in a dogfight for a playoff spot in another division....both have a couple good RB's..

alright...I just thought it was funny because the Gates owner owns Crumpler as well...so why would he need another TE when he can solidify another spot....especially getting Goings...when he's only had 1 good game...

I guess this falls more under the idiot category more than the cahooting category...

573459[/snapback]

I'm in a yardage league and have started Goings the last two weeks.

it's last day for transactions today and theres a new trade for me to approve...

eric johnson and nick goings for antonio gates...

does this warrant a veto at all?...

If I'm just being a jack***....let me know...seriously...

573447[/snapback]

I would agree it looks a little suspect , but Goings is a hot commodity right now. Eric Johnson started off the season on a torrid pace , so he has the potential. Think of it this way ...if someone would have traded for Droughs ( in a trade similar to the one you mentioned ) the first week he got the start ....many would have thought it suspect as well.

I say let it go through . It may backfire , but let them worry about that .