[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be the week 12 highest scoring NFL team?

Skippy

That's the question. I’m in a weird little Turkey Day challenge and my pick is due to be submitted by 10am ET tomorrow morning. I have the second pick this year so I can pick from any team other than Indy who I know for sure is going to be the top pick.

Denver vs Oakland

San Diego or even Kansas City

Atlanta vs New Orleans

Green Bay vs St Louis

The bold teams are my current short list and I am leaning toward Atlanta but the San Diego and Kansas City game really has me intrigued however I can’t decide which one of them I would want.

What do you think, who is week 12’s highest scoring team?

Here's the full schedule just incase you think I missed the highest scoring team up there:

Week #12 NFL Schedule-------------------------------------------------------------Indianapolis Colts   at Detroit Lions        Thursday 12:37pmChicago Bears        at Dallas Cowboys       Thursday  4:35pmPhiladelphia Eagles  at New York Giants      Sunday    1:00pmSan Diego Chargers   at Kansas City Chiefs   Sunday    1:00pmWashington Redskins  at Pittsburgh Steelers  Sunday    1:00pmTampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers    Sunday    1:00pmJacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings    Sunday    1:00pmTennessee Titans     at Houston Texans       Sunday    1:00pmCleveland Browns     at Cincinnati Bengals   Sunday    1:00pmNew Orleans Saints   at Atlanta Falcons      Sunday    4:05pmBuffalo Bills        at Seattle Seahawks     Sunday    4:15pmNew York Jets        at Arizona Cardinals    Sunday    4:15pmMiami Dolphins       at San Francisco 49ers  Sunday    4:15pmBaltimore Ravens     at New England Patriots Sunday    4:15pmOakland Raiders      at Denver Broncos       Sunday    8:30pmSt. Louis Rams       at Green Bay Packers    Monday    9:00pm

Edited by Skippy

That is for sure as good a pick as any, IMO, my obsession. That's one of the games that I have been waffling over.

I am now leaning toward Green Bay at home. See how easy it is to sway me. Actually, I really do like them all so close but I'm liking Green Bay at home and on MNF just a little better now.