[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Biggest baby in the NFL

devilwoman

Jim "don't call me Chris" Everett has to be right up there towards the top of the list.

575309[/snapback]

I think Rome's "Chris" Everett crap has stuck to Jim Everett too long. After all, who's the person who threw the table across the room, and who's the fraidy-cat who ran away from a "wuss"?

The correct answers in order are Jim Everett and Jim Rome; Rome calls him a puss but ran like a wee girl when it came down to it.

I think Rome's "Chris" Everett crap has stuck to Jim Everett too long. After all, who's the person who threw the table across the room, and who's the fraidy-cat who ran away from a "wuss"?

The correct answers in order are Jim Everett and Jim Rome; Rome calls him a puss but ran like a wee girl when it came down to it.

575330[/snapback]

Whatever you say "Jim" (wink wink). The dude flipped out like a wee little lass. It has stuck with him because he should have just acted like a man but was incapable of doing so. Therefore, he be baby. :D

I'll nominate Keyshawn "Just Give Me The D@mn Ball" Johnson.

575239[/snapback]

:D Keyshawn may be a selfish bassturd, but I wouldn't call him a baby. Dude will go out there and block on running plays, and isn't afraid to go accross the middle when he knows he's gonna get his bell rung.

this one will cause controversy, I'm sure, but to me, Barry Sanders ended as the biggest baby and quitter to ever play the game...

taking into account how good he was only makes it worse.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

575450[/snapback]

Now that was just wrong. :D He played 8 years with the WORST team in the NFL. I remember DET fans wanting him to be traded so he could play for a good team and possible make it to the Super bowl. He was a warrior for them.

As far as the biggest cry baby....Drew Bledsoe :D ...He cried BIG TIME when he lost the job to Tom Brady. Remember the best QB doesn't have the job comment.... Then Super Bowl and the crying stopped in NE and moved to BUF...Now if I could just get better WR's....His last year as a starter in the NFL I hope.

Now that was just wrong.  :D He played 8 years with the WORST team in the NFL.  I remember DET fans wanting him to be traded so he could play for a good team and possible make it to the Super bowl.  He was a warrior for them.

As far as the biggest cry baby....Drew Bledsoe :D ...He cried BIG TIME when he lost the job to Tom Brady.  Remember the best QB doesn't have the job comment.... Then Super Bowl and the crying stopped in NE and moved to BUF...Now if I could just get better WR's....His last year as a starter in the NFL I hope.

575494[/snapback]

I have yet to meet a Detroit fan who wanted Barry traded, nor ever heard of anyone saying to trade so can be on a beter team, unless it was a diff teams fans.

I have yet to meet a Detroit fan who wanted Barry traded, nor ever heard of anyone saying to trade so can be on a beter team, unless it was a diff teams fans.

575536[/snapback]

I lived in San Deigo when he was playing. If also was my third FF season and I remember when he wasn't happy there and wanted "MORE" talent on the team. They knew there wasn't going to be more talent. People wanted him to go to a team with more potential.

Edited by BiGFish

I would have to say Keyshawn Johnson. Everytime a ball gets thrown to him and he doesn't catch it, the first thing he does is look for a ref to see if that little yellow hanky is going to get thrown for interference. Sorry Keyshawn, but it's not always the DB's fault why you didn't catch the ball. It may have something to do with the drop off of your talent level since your days in NY.

I would have to say Keyshawn Johnson.  Everytime a ball gets thrown to him and he doesn't catch it, the first thing he does is look for a ref to see if that little yellow hanky is going to get thrown for interference.  Sorry Keyshawn, but it's not always the DB's fault why you didn't catch the ball. 

575624[/snapback]

Sounds like you're talking about Plaxico Burress to me.

Quite a switch from the days when Huddlers said Keyshawn was the best receiver in football.  Isn't he better than Moss anymore?

575248[/snapback]

At least DMD has stopped projecting him to have 70 yrds and a TD every game. :D

Teasing DMD.......Happy Turkey Day. :D

Joe Theismen ...Yeah, he is out of football now but everytime I hear him on Sunday night games...I want to rip off my own arm and beat him with it.

575714[/snapback]

:D

I always thought bert jones was a baby.

lynne swann used to complain all the time about atkinson and tatum.

575262[/snapback]

You mean when they puched him in the face through his helmet? Those guys were thugs.