[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate freakin' Stokeley

Glabra

I am one game out of the Wild Card in my league.

I am playing the guy that is ahead of me, this week.

Up until today he had Javon Walker and David Givens in as his starting WR's. They were going to be tough enough.

Then at like 1 minute till kickoff I go back to check Starting Lineups and he decides for only the 2nd time this year to insert Stokley into his lineup.

Now I have to face Walker & Stokley.

OUCH!!

I Love Manning ..I love manning ...I love Manning and now I love Stokley too I love stokley too I picked him up 2 weeks ago droped Holt in my touchdown league they both combined for 54 points for me this weekend ... Yippy I ay ki Oh mo foe I love em both :D

Thank you Manning ... thank you Stokley ... 23 pts right off the bat. Now if the rest of the team can follow thru what a great FF week it will be.

Now if I'd only played him or Harrison in best buy... a friend of mine had Stokley and J Jones !!! Good chance of him being in the running.

I told the guys at the office if Stokley gave me another 7 yd performance I would drop him and pick someone off the WW ... glad that didn't happen.

I didn't.

:D :D B):D

575819[/snapback]

In the one league I have him, I sat him. In the one league I'm facing him, his owner didn't sit him. Bah. I've got a feeling this is going to be a nightmarish weekend.

At least the Bears won't lose on Sunday.

Me too.  I'm down 57-0 and it isn't even Friday yet.  :eek:  :eek:

575816[/snapback]

Could have been worse, I played the Manning-Harrison owner this week. Before the Cowboys game, I was already down 59-0.

Thanks to the offensive implosion of what was once Jason Witten, and the stellar Bears defense, I am now only down 59-11. Fortunately, my opponent also started Eddie George.

:D:D :hoppingmad: :doah:

I just love fantasy football.