[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

betting league week 12

Dr. Sacrebleu

'cos he's going down.....

At Dallas -3.5 Chicago 36

At New England -7 Baltimore 36

Philadelphia -7 At NY Giants 37.5

At Pittsburgh -10.5 Washington 36

At Cincinnati -6 Cleveland 38.5

At Minnesota -6 Jacksonville 47

Tampa Bay -2.5 At Carolina 39

At Kansas City -3 San Diego 51

Tennessee -1.5 At Houston 43

At Atlanta -9 New Orleans 46

NY Jets -3 At Arizona 36.5

At Seattle -5 Buffalo 37.5

At San Francisco pk Miami 38.5

At Denver -11 Oakland 45.5

At Green Bay -6 St. Louis 51.5

sacrebleu 13-10-1

tenn -1.5

No +9

phily -7

Jax +6

Sarge 12-11-1

Tenn -1.5

NYJ - 3

Pitt/Wash over 36

Cin - 6

Chavez 11-12-1

Philly-7

Atlanta/No OVER

Arizona +3

Buffalo+5

Spain 11-12-1

NY Giants +7

Baltimore Ravens +7

Jacksonville +6

San Diego +3

Crispirons 19-5-0

new orleans +9

philly/n.y.g. over 37.5

jets/az over 36.5

bills/seattle over 37.5

i am enjoying sacs thread titles. too funny.

no teams fit the 2 loss bounceback game so i had to go a different route. the overs on the late games on sunday have an uncanny knack of going over the number. this week we have the bills/seattle and jets/az carrying low numbers. looks like good value. just a percentage play here.

nawlins plus nine looks inviting. i'll take the 2 scores and see if we can cover, maybe outright win.

philly/nyg over just looked too small to me, even with eli in there. if we get 10-14 pts out of the giants, we should be good here.

to note, i originally had the vikes included as one of my picks, but substituted the jets/az over.

too many good games to pick from this week. Unfortunately I have one bet that is the same as Crisp's, so I will only be getting 3 games back on him this week, as other than the No +9 pick he's looking at an o-fer week.

First my picks:

New orleans +9, as i've been saying since we started this thing New orleans is completely bi- polar, and if it weren't for last week's showing their actually would be a consistent pattern to their showing (1 good, 1 bad, 1 bad, 1 good, rinse and repeat) so I'm not sure which one will show up this week, but in my mind it's the good team that is due. if it's the bad team, you would have to give me at least 16 points for me to take the action.

Tennesse is of course done for the season, but with McNair's leadership last week, acting as if he was playing in the superbowl, he rallies the troops' morale again this week. After this week, even a can-do attitude can only do so much, and they revert to their losing ways. BTW who read the funny story about some high school mom accusing her kids' high school opposing football team of having two Titans play on their team? :D:D

Philly is just that good. The Giants are just that mediocre. eli manning has learned to release the ball very very fast to make up for his terrible O-line. But while we are all ooohing and ahhing at his quick release, it should be noted that his WRs have just crossed the line of scrimmage and are starting their patterns before manning has thrown the ball away towards the sidleines. So, yes Eli will take fewer sacks than Warner, but, no this will not be an improvement over Kurt. i doubt Philly takes this game lightly.

Still don't have a feeling about Jacksonville, which on one hand is weird this late in the season, but on the other hand means the line doesn't get artificially inflated in Vegas as a result. Giving them a whirl here, and its' the only bet I don't feel really good about, but if it pans out might put a few more schekels on them next week.

Crisp: Philly beats NY 27-10, I just don't see how you can get a 'trend' out of a handful of 4 PM games, and Jets and Arizona barely break 30 points.

next week, you will be 20-8-0 and I'll be 16-11-1 at the worst. be afraid, be very afraid......

well, my reasoning was spot on, but there's that whole "that's why they play the games" and "a game is 90 minutes" and of course "don't count your eggs before they hatch".

McNair does indeed provide leadership that carries his team before it collapses, but from one half to another, not one game to another. Titans blow an 18 point lead, and give up 28 unanswered points.

Jacksonville is driving down the field with 2 minutes left, covering the spread. What's the worst thing that can possibly happen? they fail in their drive, and Vikings get the ball back and run out the clock, as I'm getting ready to put one in the W column, Leftwich is tackled, fubles the ball, returned for a TD by the Vikes.

As predicted, Crisp is going down from his lofty start, but his 2-2 and my 2-2 mean I win no ground other than feeling far superior for being dead right with all my picks....it's the results that are wrong.

Crispirons 21-7

Sacrebeleu 15-12-1

Sarge 14-13-1

Chavez 13-14-1

Sapin 11-15-2

a little mad at myself for substituting the jets/az over instead of minnesota. early in the second quarter eli got picked in the endzone which turned out being the difference in not getting the over in the gmen/philly game. woulda coulda shoulda been 4-0 but NOOOOOO!!! all is good however and i'm thinking i will have you guys dormi with 2 weeks to play.