[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens v Colts

Avernus

Yeah, you missed one. . .

1996 Colts 26 Ravens 21 at Indianapolis

1998 Ravens 38 Colts 31 at Baltimore

2001 Ravens 39 Colts 27 at Baltimore

2002 Colts 22 Ravens 20 at Indianapolis

Home team has won all meetings.

576448[/snapback]

:D:D

I don't know how much you guys put into past matchups, but I would really be interested why you would put any weight in it at all unless it is just one year removed and the teams were pretty much intact from the previous year. I know some teams play others tougher than usual and the whole rival thing, but how much wieght do you really put on it? I am not being facetious, just interested.

I don't know how much you guys put into past matchups, but I would really be interested why you would put any weight in it at all unless it is just one year removed and the teams were pretty much intact from the previous year. I know some teams play others tougher than usual and the whole rival thing, but how much wieght do you really put on it? I am not being facetious, just interested.

576684[/snapback]

I wanted to know if possibly the 2000 Ravens defense has shut down a Manning offense...

I wanted to know if possibly the 2000 Ravens defense has shut down a Manning offense...

576798[/snapback]

But then one has to ask themselves that while this years Ravens defense is good, are they AS good as the 2000 team? Then look at the otherside and I think most will agree that the 2000 Colt Offense was not even close to this years offense, even though it was good then, it seems to be great now. My .02 worth anyway.

November 29, 1998 at Baltimore

Ravens 38 Colts 31

Manning 27-42 357 yards 3 TD 1 INT

Marvin Harrison missed this game with a seperated shoulder. Colts WR were Torrance Small (9-153 1 TD), Jerome Pathon (1 TD), and Marshall Faulk (1 TD).

December 2, 2001 at Baltimore

Ravens 39 Colts 27

Manning 27-48 310 yards 2 TD 1 INT

Edgerrin was out for the year with the torn ACL. Colt WR were Marvin Harrison (5-89 1 TD), Terrance Wilkins (5-61), Marcus Pollard (4-80 1 TD) , Ken Dilger (3-32), and rookie Reggie Wayne (3-11).

October 13, 2002 at Indianapolis

Colts 22 Ravens 20

Manning 30-40 284 yards 1 TD 1 INT

Ray Lewis missed this game with a seperated shoulder. Colt WR were Marvin Harrison (12-150), Qadry Ismail (5-54), Marcus Pollard (5-28 1 TD), Reggie Wayne (4-44).

Edgerrin James rushed 17 times for 43 yards and had 4 receptions for 8 yards.

Edited by CaptainHook

But then one has to ask themselves that while this years Ravens defense is good, are they AS good as the 2000 team?  Then look at the otherside and I think most will agree that the 2000 Colt Offense was not even close to this years offense, even though it was good then, it seems to be great now.  My .02 worth anyway.

576840[/snapback]

exactly my train of thought...

which is why I asked this question...

this years Ravens D isn't what it was in 2000....even though they are no doubt a juggernaut....and then the the Colts...any year aren't the powerhouse they are now...

November 29, 1998 at Baltimore

Ravens 38 Colts 31

Manning 27-42 357 yards 3 TD 1 INT

Marvin Harrison missed this game with a seperated shoulder.  Colts WR were Torrance Small (9-153 1 TD), Jerome Pathon (1 TD), and Marshall Faulk (1 TD).

December 2, 2001 at Baltimore

Ravens 39 Colts 27

Manning 27-48 310 yards 2 TD 1 INT

Edgerrin was out for the year with the torn ACL.  Colt WR were Marvin Harrison (5-89 1 TD), Terrance Wilkins (5-61), Marcus Pollard (4-80 1 TD) , Ken Dilger (3-32), and rookie Reggie Wayne (3-11).

October 13, 2002 at Indianapolis

Colts 22 Ravens 20

Manning 30-40 284 yards 1 TD 1 INT

Ray Lewis missed this game with a seperated shoulder.  Colt WR were Marvin Harrison (12-150),  Qadry Ismail (5-54), Marcus Pollard (5-28 1 TD), Reggie Wayne (4-44).

577126[/snapback]

didn't they play a playoff game?