[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worried Manning owner

masslefty33

Nobody took cheap shots at Marino, Sanders, Holmes, or Faulk. Nobody will take cheap shots at Manning. Manning is a classy, respectful player who works harder as a student of the game than most. Some players take cheap shots at those they don't respect ~ players respect, and are awed, by Manning (at least that's the distinct impression I have gotten over the years). No worries...especially with him sitting on the bench 1/4 of the game.

Edited by Gak Attack

Nope, I'm not worried about a cheap shot. I am worried that if at any point he would get hurt then I would be up sheet creek as I have no depth behind him worth mentioning.

Teams that have played him recently might feel like the Colts scored one or two touchdowns too many in their game but in the NFL it is not so easy to decide when you have scored enough. The Colt defense sucks so it is not hard to picture any team coming back with 21 or more quick unanswered points in any game.

I'm sure that Dungy is aware of this potential problem.