[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who had the best retro uniforms yesterday?

CaptainHook

Who had the best retro uniforms on Thanksgiving?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the best retro uniforms on Thanksgiving?

• Indianapolis Colts
    • Detroit Lions
    • Chicago Bears
    • Dallas Cowboys

See, This is why I hate the Thursday games. They give us a little taste, then TWO WHOLE DAYS UNTIL MORE FOOTBALL....AAKKKKK!! (Withdrawal, Convulsions)

Now we're talking about emoticons, logos & retro outfits! This is Brutal!

I'm going for the Lions, I dig the Helmets! :D

Edited by Bonehand

Colts looked the same as they always do. Having the helmet decals on the back were a minor change at best.

Bears looked okay, but would have looked a lot better if Miami, Cleveland, Denver, and Cincinatti hadn't already beat them to the orange punch. I know they supposedly did wear those for a year in the 40s, but every picture I've seen is black and white, so it really does look like they were jumping on the trend bandwagon.

Lions looked great. I love those throwbacks. I'm glad we get to see them once a year - I wouldn't want to see them fulltime, but seeing them once a decade wouldn't work either. A+

Cowboys.. I hate the Cowboys. I liked the white helmet with big star, and the stars on the shoulders are great. Mostly I liked that their whites and blues matched, unlike their usual mismatched metallic blues and silvers.

Retro uniforms are for tards.  Wear your &*^&^*&ing regular uniforms and just play football.

577264[/snapback]

Wow DJ tell us how you really feel! LOL

Actually, the new Cinci uni and I still think the Broncos uni are for 'tards.

Bears looked good!

The Bears killed their chance of doing well with their hunter orange spamshirts. Very hard to overlook a defender when he's wearing a glow-in-the-dark shirt. On offense, those spamshirts looks like the neon painted fishing lures ~ just want to try extra hard to get one.

Honestly, I like the San Diego throwbacks the best of them all. Detroit has second best overall. I just don't care for the Cowboys throwbacks at all. Growing up I used to love the Colts look so their throwback is one of the better also...but that may be more of good ole day syndrome when I look at their's. Growing up a Cowboys fan it was always neat to see the old dark blue "unlucky" jersey, but always bittersweet since you had a gut feeling they might lose it them!