[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monsoon in the Northeast tomorrow

chonchito

Just for those who aren't aware, the NY and Boston areas tomorrow are supposed to get heavy rain and wind. In NY, they're predicting gusts up to 50 mph and I'm sure Boston will get the same. The prediction for Denver is 3-5 inches of snow during the day but only snow showers during the game tomorrow night. Not sure if this affects anyone's lineup decisions. I personally am curious how this will affect the kicking game in Denver since i have Elam.

Thinking about my own players takes 54% of my brain.

Thinking about their matchups takes 47% of my brain.

I have no grey matter left to devote to the weather.

May have to use a kidney to cypher the implications of Mother Nature. :D

577462[/snapback]

54% + 47% = 101% :D

The weather here is Pittsburgh should be dry at gametime but windy with gust up around 15 to 20 MPH.

There will be light rain overnight tonight but it should all be gone by gametime meaning the field will have poor footing which is really pretty normal for Heinz Field. Other than that the concern should be over the wind gusts.

The weather here is Pittsburgh should be dry at gametime but windy with gust up around 15 to 20 MPH.

There will be light rain overnight tonight but it should all be gone by gametime meaning the field will have poor footing which is really pretty normal for Heinz Field.  Other than that the concern should be over the wind gusts.

577487[/snapback]

On top of that, Heinz Field has had 5 games played on it in 6 days, so it's a mudheap right now, which will favor the strong over the speedy.